ShareThis Share Buttons

Grow your site traffic by enabling one-click sharing

Price: Free

Meisjesleggings

Great and easy to use, thank you for having this free. This is a great app for anyone wants to add Share Buttons

SANUSCODE

设置比较简单,非常适合内容分享。不好的体验就是第一次使用的用户都要签订一份协议,不认同就不能使用他们的分享功能。应该是收集用户数据。这一点如果可以改一下就非常好了,毕竟大部分用户都非常重视自己的信息安全。

Libra Health

Like this app! Simple to use, and exactly what I was looking for. Especially glad it's free, as I feel this functionality should really be included in the shopify package! Installed on two of my websites now.

Aloak

Its free. Easy to setup and shows the count of shares. Fantastic! Only one problem, sometimes the number of shares do not load on the page. Not sure why. Wish it can show a table summary of shares of all products in my store

UKIYO

Hi there, great app it helped a lot, thank you very much for creating it. I just faced one problem with email sharing, it makes my shop page white when I try to share something by email. It works fine if I refreshed the page but is there any way to fix this on my side? maybe I added the code in the wrong way or something?

Aasian Puu

Their proprietary counter is giving false numbers on the amount of shares. This can be shown from the website replays (I'm not seeing even half of the people clicking the button). Other than that, the button works just fine and does its job.

August 16, 2021

Hi there!

Thanks for your review, apologies for any share count error you have encountered. We'd be happy to look into this more deeply, please send us an email at support@sharethis.com and we'll try to reproduce your issue and get to the bottom of it.

Rhia Janta-Cooper

I love this app but deleted it because it actually slowed down my shop from Speed Score 86 to 80. OK, 80 is still good, but I decided that speed is more important. The app itself is good and works well. Following I have written around a week ago. It works on my laptop and with Air Theme, which is very fast (!), but it did not have any share buttons on product pages. Now I have share buttons on every page of my shop, which is excellent. :-) I only hope that the app won't slow down my shop (as the developer says, it won't); we will see if it is confirmed later. :-)

Abound Pet Supplies

This is a great app. it is clean looking and very functional. It makes sharing on social media a breeze. My hat is off to the developers!

FP Ideenfabrik

Installed and configured in roundabout 30 seconds - that was nice.
Looks awesome and many messenger services are integrated.
Cool tool ‍♂️
You should offer an TIP-Button to donate some bucks :-)

Pacific Development & Training Institute

This app is super simple to use an allows sharing all site pages via the biggest range of socials... and it is FREE

Previous 1 3