ShareThis Share Buttons

ShareThis Share Buttons

by ShareThis

Grow your site traffic by enabling one-click sharing

Aasian Puu

Their proprietary counter is giving false numbers on the amount of shares. This can be shown from the website replays (I'm not seeing even half of the people clicking the button). Other than that, the button works just fine and does its job.

August 16, 2021

Hi there!

Thanks for your review, apologies for any share count error you have encountered. We'd be happy to look into this more deeply, please send us an email at support@sharethis.com and we'll try to reproduce your issue and get to the bottom of it.

Rhia Janta-Cooper

I love this app but deleted it because it actually slowed down my shop from Speed Score 86 to 80. OK, 80 is still good, but I decided that speed is more important. The app itself is good and works well. Following I have written around a week ago. It works on my laptop and with Air Theme, which is very fast (!), but it did not have any share buttons on product pages. Now I have share buttons on every page of my shop, which is excellent. :-) I only hope that the app won't slow down my shop (as the developer says, it won't); we will see if it is confirmed later. :-)

Abound Pet Supplies

This is a great app. it is clean looking and very functional. It makes sharing on social media a breeze. My hat is off to the developers!

FP Ideenfabrik

Installed and configured in roundabout 30 seconds - that was nice.
Looks awesome and many messenger services are integrated.
Cool tool ‍♂️
You should offer an TIP-Button to donate some bucks :-)

Pacific Development & Training Institute

This app is super simple to use an allows sharing all site pages via the biggest range of socials... and it is FREE

Hullah Store

Very easy to use and so helpful! Thanks for providing such a useful app! Sharing options are so helpful for business growth!

4 Strong America

So far so good, it will be way better if includes MeWe, USA.Life, GAB, Parler, The more the merrier as a business owner exposure and customer engagement is important, I'm sure you agree with that.

Planet Deluxe

I know, I know, it is free. How can I be picky and ungrateful? Your initial support asked if I had read your step-by-step complete installation guide with a link attached to your email when it did not work. I did and did it again, and in return, I show you cropped images where the problem was and proved your installation guide is incorrect; the coding is wrong and simply put, I did not get a chance to verify if your app works. Your follow-up? A sentence: Your team will continue to improve the app. Okay, that's all? Do you mean I wait for your improvement and till when? Or are you suggesting removing your app till further notice? Maybe ur reading this review and snap, "Nothing is free, dude!" You're darn right, absolutely. Your team put effort into creating "an app" I spent hours realizing it does not work. Nothing is free, just the cost being transferred. Couldn't the app be, and shouldn't it be built more robust? And the technical support reply be more precise and constructive? Offering something free is not an excuse for mediocrity. And this case, the risk, the cost of uncertainty outweighs the gains of using your app. Unfortunately, I have been looking for one thing, just one, so I won't have to leave a one-star review. But there is simply none. I strongly suggest you make sure it works before making it available to the public, even as noble as you wish to put it as free.

March 31, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for sending us your comments, we apologize for all the inconvenience you had.

ShareThis is constantly developing and we are always striving to improve and provide good service.

Please check if you have the latest version on your platform, we will also check for any irregularities in the share buttons in Shopify and try to update the installation guides to provide a more accurate step-by-step process.

Once again, we are very sorry for the inconvenience and hope to see you with our share buttons.

222 by Mateo Benarroch

Simple and easy going , recomended, first day using it though will let know here if any big issues spotted.

STUDIOGEE.

Does not work, saying that extension is blocking the app.. Adblocker extensions were off but still it doesn't work.

March 11, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for providing feedback,

In regards to your issue, oftentimes Adblocker extensions can cause our plugin to not work properly. We recommend turning off Adblocker prior to installing so that your onboarding experience works fully.

Let us know if you have any other questions, thanks again!

Previous 1 3