ShareThis Share Buttons

Grow your site traffic by enabling one-click sharing

Price: Free

Share your content across 40+ social channels easily!

Ornge

Could be a good app but the ability to save settings in admin is broken - the support team didn't seem to be aware of this nor do they seem to have dedicated developers to fix it. I can't recommend this app developer.

Printing For Parties

This app leaves an annoying Privacy Settings popup on every page. Even after you adjust your settings and save it... It does not go away.

Sarah Maier

Location Portugal
Time spent using app 40 minutes

i like the APP...Helpful and easy. I´ll recommend it to all my friends. Interesting and good. Still missing some options, like TIKTOK and INSTAGRAM...

Charmed Costumes

Time spent using app 35 minutes

If I could give minus 1000 I would. Messed up the store didn't add the buttons. On top of that I cannot even delete it . I had to send a message.

charmantissime

Location France
Time spent using app About 13 hours

For several days I've been desperately looking for a reliable way to get the share buttons for my store and I found you on a youtube ad! Sharethis is an excellent free app easy to install and most importantly doesn't slow down my store. The customizable buttons are perfect for me. Thanks a lot for this !

LythiumArt

Location Chile

Thank you so much for keeping this app for free. It was a bit difficult for me to install the code because I don't know much about programming but I contacted support, they responded quickly and told me the steps to follow. Buttons work perfect and look great in my store. Highly recommended.

Meisjesleggings

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 1 day

Great and easy to use, thank you for having this free. This is a great app for anyone wants to add Share Buttons

SANUSCODE

Location China
Time spent using app 1 day

设置比较简单,非常适合内容分享。不好的体验就是第一次使用的用户都要签订一份协议,不认同就不能使用他们的分享功能。应该是收集用户数据。这一点如果可以改一下就非常好了,毕竟大部分用户都非常重视自己的信息安全。

Libra Health

Time spent using app 17 minutes

Like this app! Simple to use, and exactly what I was looking for. Especially glad it's free, as I feel this functionality should really be included in the shopify package! Installed on two of my websites now.

Aloak

Location Australia

Its free. Easy to setup and shows the count of shares. Fantastic! Only one problem, sometimes the number of shares do not load on the page. Not sure why. Wish it can show a table summary of shares of all products in my store

Previous 1 3 4