ShareThis Share Buttons

ShareThis Share Buttons

by ShareThis

Grow your site traffic by enabling one-click sharing

KetchBeauty

This app works amazingly as long as you following the instructions provided to actually insert the HTML code in the pages you would like the share buttons to appear.

Misha

The app does not work at all in my store, i can't open the control panel of this app in my shopify control panel, please fix it because your app in sooooooooooooo usefulll . I delete the app and try to download again but it's stuck in the loading page until now

June 8, 2020

Thanks for the good rating under these circumstances. The app should be working as it was before. We apologize for the inconvenience! Thanks again.

JIANKANG Store

good free app to build the Shopify store. I hope the developer improves with chat and analysis. completing this app to be better.

Exotic Wings and Pet Things

Asks me to enter a new e-mail to make an 'account' every time I want to make changes to the share icons. And I can't use the same e-mail I used last time (with no option to log in). Looks like they are just collecting an e-mail list to me. I would avoid. (Wish Shopify would allow me to place a 1 star review but I'll have to settle for 2).

March 31, 2020

We're really sorry for any inconveniences you experienced during installation of this app. We assure you we are NOT just collecting emails and this app very much works for most users. We do have an issue with Safari browser users at this moment and if you are also using the Safari browser when trying to install this app that could be the reason you're having this problem. If so please use Chrome or Firefox for the moment. We are trying to resolve this Safari issue now. If you are not using Safari, we would very much like to know what your specific issue is and would love to work with your to get this resolved. Please reach out to "support@sharethis.com" at your earliest convenience. Thank you so much to giving us a try!

Mindplan.in

It doesnt work at all. just install and keep it in your app catalogue.

Moreover its very heavy. Even a tortoise can beat its uploading speed on shopify. Dont know what it will do on our site (if it starts working)

February 27, 2020

Hey there,

Thanks so much for leaving us feedback, we're really sorry for any inconvenience you came across when installing.

We're hoping to fix the problem as soon as possible and would love to hear about the specific issues you're seeing. Do you have a moment to email us at support@sharethis.com?

Hoping to help soon!