Sheets ‑ Sync with G Sheets

Sheets ‑ Sync with G Sheets

by Common-Services

Fast edit your store data directly into Google Sheet

Recess Kitchen

Great little app that makes my life a lot easier. We sell cooked meals that customers can have delivered or pickup from our shop. Because our team need to be able to schedule production of orders based on type, delivery runs, and order times I need to be able to extract my order info from Shopify into a sheet where I can manipulate the info to give me production schedules and delivery route run downs. The G Sheets app pulls this info cleanly into an easy to use format that lets me build around the imported info. The auto-update feature is a fantastic recent addition that keeps my info current without breaking any links or formulas in the sheets. But the best part has been over the last week when I added in the new shopify feature, local pickup, and needed an extra field to separate delivery orders from pickups. I sent the team a message, Olivier got back to me promptly and worked with me to find a solution and update the app to get me the info I needed. Great app with great support.

Shop Suki

It has been incredibly helpful for our operations! Olivier and his team are extremely responsive and accomodating. There are some minor glitches, otherwise, the team is super supportive. Can't recommend it enough!!!

Al’s Alley

Tech support is absolutely amazing! Everything I need this app to do was carefully thought out and a solution or formula was devised to make sure I was getting everything I needed. The price tag is a little steep for a monthly fee for an app, but these guys definitely work for their money! ❤️❤️❤️

Destockage Matelas

Application très pratique, c'est ma deuxième application et je ne suis pas déçu, le SAV est au top !

February 5, 2020

Merci beaucoup pour votre évaluation, nous apprécions énormément.

N'hésitez pas à nous contacter en cas de besoin,

A bientôt !

Boot Edge Edge Merch

Using this app is so much easier that trying to deal with a 15,000 line CSV file. It creates a google sheet you can edit and bang, you're off and running.

February 5, 2020

Thanks a lot for your review, we do really appreciate it.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any inquiry

Best regards