ShipBlink‑ Profitable Shipping

Dynamic Checkout Rates + Label Generation - 100+ Carriers

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

ShipBlink for Shopify - Shipping & Checkout Rates

Hemplucid Wholesale

Shipblink really saved us on our larger quantity/complex orders. Now we get accurate shipping quotes on complex orders that were often quoted very far off without the app. Their customer service has always been timely and quick to solve any issues!

GemRay™

I've been using this app for months now and I love it so far. It is simple and has all the tools you need if you are using EasyPost as a shipping service. The customer service was very prompt and helpful too!

Instantly Unique LLC

I really love this app, it made my life so much easier to connect it to easypost because otherwise, I would be lost. The app developer is super helpful with any questions I have or feature requests. Def recommend to anybody looking to manage their shipments more efficiently

AgAg

Easypost backend API is a solid platform that offers integration with a LOT of carriers (we use ePostGlobal and Parcll as well as the standard ups, usps, dhl, etc). Nothing we have used has a better price for package insurance. Shipblink puts an easier to use functional front end software onto EasyPost which is much appreciated. Most importantly, for us, it is able to import Shopify orders details and prefilled label data. There are a few features I was hoping for that aren't live yet (more search/filtering options for orders, batch/bulk shipments for identical items, etc). That said, Sam the developer is extremely responsive and helpful, and willing to work us and implement new features. Working with a platform that is willing to adapt and evolve continuously is delightful.

APPYBags

Location Malta

Sto usando questa app per poter far vedere i prezzi di trasporto dei corrieri in modo tale che i clienti possano decidere quale tariffa scegliere.
Devo dire che oltre ad essere un app estremamente ben fatta e senza alcun problema ha anche un servizio clienti eccezionale. Il customer care risponde sempre molto velocemente ed è estremamente utile per risolvere qualunque problema o necessità di setting particolari.
SUPER CONSIGLITA!!!!

RJWC Wholesale

Location Sweden

This one actually delivers, for real. We use it for FedEx, DHL Express and UPS - It ticks all, ALL boxes. Commercial invoices are correct, packaging, labels, everything works as it should. It's a big scale product in a small scale package. And outstanding support and roadmap. We've been using it for BigCommerce and we will continue using it now that we migrate to Shopify Plus.

The Low Grade Gamer

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Fantastic app for Shipping especially for use with Australia Post. The developer is amazing as well very very attentive and always wants to help. I have recommended so many people to use this app and will continue to do so.

oudavenue

Great App .. Helped us to get live rates for shipping from Easypost. Also, I have to thank Mr. Sam for his help to setup the app correctly. Thank you so much !

Breaking Games

Time spent using app About 5 hours

This app helped save my company a ton of money. We can finally have a connection with Globegistics. Also the customer service was great.