About shipcloud Connector
Getting shipping labels was never as easy as with our shipcloud Connector.
You can connect your shipcloud.io account to your store, create, print and view your shipping labels directly in your orders list or detail page.
shipcloud.io provides the following shipping carriers:
shipcloud is currently only available to customers from Germany or international customers, who are using their own contracts with UPS.
shipcloud is a simple and unique way to manage all your shipments. At shipcloud, our aim is to provide one simple interface to all major carriers, that integrates easily into your shipping process and meets the latest software standards. shipcloud not only shortens the shipping process, it also eases your workload. We eliminate the hassle of using different forms for different carriers and making payments to multiple providers. Everything is consolidated into a single monthly bill – no matter how many carriers you use.
- Easily create shipping labels for all major carriers without having to integrate with their different webservice interfaces
- Using a single account
- No need to negotiate contracts with each and every carrier
- Optimize your shipping, especially your costs - if you have a contract of your own, simply use that one instead
- When integrated via API - create shipping labels without having to leave shopify
- → No need to change the shipping process you already have
- Your customers can automatically receive notification emails when the tracking status changes
- → Always uptodate
- Display a tracking page to your customers from within your own shop
- Add your own logo to the shipping labels (whitelabel solution)
- There’s already a little branding on each and every package a customer receives
- Using your own contract with UPS, FedEx, DPD, DHL, GLS or Hermes, shipcloud enables you to ship from Germany to every supported country.
- shipcloud also offers shipping rates for international shipping from Germany on demand.
- Using your own contract with UPS, shipcloud enables shipping from any place in the world.
- Using your own contract with DPD, shipcloud enables shipping with DPD from Austria, Switzerland and the Netherlands.
- Developer website
Pricing 3-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 7 reviews
Most recent reviews
Crap service! I used this app to make a test and see how it works and they charge me for something that I don't use....after more then a month even if I cancel my subscription.
The app works correctly, the connection to shipcloud provides a direct way to work with all German parcel services. Great :-) Still don´t understand why shipcloud not integrates itself in Shopify - you need this app for that :-(
The app and support is just great. We had a lot of questions and all were answered thoroughly and with much patience. Also, they listen to feature requests and are constantly working on optimising the app.
Shipcloud itself is also a good tool and the support is responsive.
All in all, I cannot think of an easier way to setup an automated shipping label process for EUROPEAN companies.