shipcloud App

shipcloud App

by shipcloud GmbH

Print shipping labels directly from your orders

Nerdy Terdy Gang

Macht, was sie tun soll. Der Support ist bei Fragen auch immer schnell erreichbar & sehr hilfsbereit.

Einziger aktueller Nachteil, den man beachten sollte, falls es für einen relevant sein sollte: Man kann Sachen nur von einer Location aus mit dem Connector shippen.

Pressbar GmbH

Super schnell integriert und funktioniert von Anfang an reibungslos. Wenn trotzdem mal eine Frage aufkommt, ist der Support super und regiert sofort.

Kumpelblase

.... I dont know what to say 6€ for a 10cm package are you serious? I bought the 25€ month subscribrion and than I saw this conditions ...

tattooflashcollectiveeurope

After receiving an email from ship cloud and changing a few settings it seems that the app is working at the moment and we appreciate the help.
I look forward using this app which will help the process of creating shipping labels

June 10, 2020

Hi Johannes,
thank you for your feedback.

Of course we always intend to answer asap, usually within one day.
Your email has been answered within two days, due to a currently high amount of tickets, for which we apologize.

As we've explained to you in ticket #74495, the reason for the app not being able to create the label was because of the settings you have made in the backend. Unfortunately it is not possible to create customs forms for shipments to EU countries and therefore the app declined the whole label. If you remove the setting "Generate Customs Form" you should be able to create a label for the Netherlands.

If you need further help, please let us know!

Best regards,
your team from shiploud

Pregnidos

Crap service! I used this app to make a test and see how it works and they charge me for something that I don't use....after more then a month even if I cancel my subscription.

Fattoriasarda

The app works correctly, the connection to shipcloud provides a direct way to work with all German parcel services. Great :-) Still don´t understand why shipcloud not integrates itself in Shopify - you need this app for that :-(

Fudamental Berlin

The app and support is just great. We had a lot of questions and all were answered thoroughly and with much patience. Also, they listen to feature requests and are constantly working on optimising the app.

Shipcloud itself is also a good tool and the support is responsive.

All in all, I cannot think of an easier way to setup an automated shipping label process for EUROPEAN companies.

New Collagen

Christian is a great person, very pleasant to work with. Unfortunately, this app connects you with Shipcloud, another company, which does not have any client service, at least one which could be considered one - in this century. For instance, I created a DHL label, and wasn't able to delete it from my profile in Shipcloud. Despite my inquiries, Shipcloud charged me for that unused postage mark and stopped to answer to me...Shipcloud simply ignores clients!

Stilkontor

The app is really nice, and working correctly. The app is clean and easy to use. The rates are awesome for young onlineshops. We are a german onlineshop and using it since 5 months very effective.

Thanks for the fast support!

Earlybird Coffee

Thanks for the first really working labeling app on shopify! After you managed to find the right credentials with your shipping company, all goes well. I´m looking forward to the next releases!

Previous 1