Shipmondo , 25 reviews

3.9
October 31, 2023

A fab app with fantastic support. Shipping can be a bit of a headache with an online store but Shipmondo and the staff really help to make it a lot easier. Definitely recommend.

Snyggelig
Norway
8 months using the app
October 20, 2023

The best shipping app

FindersKeepers Shop
October 20, 2023

Simpelt system, let at bruge ville dog gerne en dag have besøg af en der kunne se om vi fysisk her hos os, kunne gøre endnu mere brug af systemet

Lampeagenten
Almost 2 years using the app
September 29, 2023

Great integration and great support

DRIP Denmark
About 1 year using the app
July 28, 2023

I am really satisfied with this app! Really good suport from the support team. Usually get help within a few minutes of a question in the chat.
It is very useful as a beginner to be able to refer to Shipmondo's shipping agreement with favorable prices.

Noomi Chantell
Sweden
4 months using the app
Edited May 10, 2022

they are just a middle company providing better prices for sending in bulk, however, if you have any problem with any shipment or weight, you can't do anything, and you can't complain, and they won't help you, just will ask you for more money to pay or you won't be able to use their app anymore. UPDATE: I got banned for using their app for posting negative reviews and feedback, so as you can see freedom of speech is not tolerated by this company, only nice and kind words are allowed. May update: I got banned since April of using Shipmondo services due to my bad reviews, I'm also not allowed to use the service with any other companies, so it's not MY company who was banned, it was ME, so it was something personal against my person, BUT at the end they made me a BIG favour, signing a business contract directly with postnord, SAVED more than 500DKK per month, it's completely insane how much Shipmondo is charging for shipping when you can get it cheaper now, I just can say THANK YOU for banning using your services, you made me a BIG FAVOUR. BUT YOUR LACK OF FREEDOM IS CONCERNING - WE ARE IN 2022 -

Golden Beards
Almost 3 years using the app
Shipmondo replied May 11, 2022

Hello Goldenbeards.com

As we have already tried explaining multiple times, we feel that we have done everything in our power to support your business over the past 7 years and offer the best possible service to you. But we do not feel that the cooperation has been mutually appreciated.

You have bashed our service online and threatened us multiple times, even though the reason for your issues had been your parcels not being compliant with the rules and regulations of your chosen carrier.

We’ve also advised you on multiple occasions to enter your own agreements with your desired carriers, which you have refused to do up until now, but I’m glad to hear that you’ve finally done it.

We feel that there is nothing more we can do to make this cooperation a successful one for both parties and have therefore asked you to find another solution for your shipments.

February 20, 2019

I had an issue with this app, and got a fast response and the help i needed.

Very easy to use. I would recommend it.

Suns
March 26, 2021

The best support team I've ever met. The app works perfectly, and the Shipmondo-team is always ready to help with anything!

knittingforolive.dk
November 21, 2022

Virkelig fin kundeservice & nørder der står klar til at hjælpe én i mål med det lidt mere tekniske.. Jeg er fuldt ud tilfreds med både app/funtionaliteter.. Jeg bruger det sammen med en Shopify platform

Loulou Sparkle
January 30, 2023

Nemt at bruge, også med egne fragtaftaler, nem at komme i kontakt med og hurtig løsning af fejl, hvis de opstår

Rosenbud