Zipprover ‑ ZIPCode Validator

Let your customer check product delivery by zipcode validator

Free plan available

postcode checker, zipcode validator , zipcode checker, pincode c

The Smoking Vibes

That's a great app, it gave me exactly what I was needed in a simple and understandable way! Also, customer service is awesome!

Green Tomato

It was a great experience and the technical support was super good. They were able to help us with some customizations so that everything would be perfect.

Carabarn

This app deserves a Five Star but I was very disappointed when I found out that I could only apply rules at the product level instead of at the collection level. I would think I should be able to add a collection else it will be too much manual work to continue to update the rules with each new product.

eat-noto

Great App with awesome Customer support. They modified the app function just for us instantly within an hour. Highly recommended

Pluck

The best and most reasonably-priced of the zip-code check apps I've found. It really gets the job done. I appreciate how simple and clean the design and setup is. While the app can be mildly restrictive when it comes to visually customizing it, the developer is incredibly responsive and willing to help make small individualized tweaks as needed.

January 27, 2022

We can't thank you enough for the kind words about Zipprover. 🙏🙏🙏

We're so glad to hear that our app was easy and intuitive for you.
We also learnt couple of things from you. Thanks for giving advice and being such nice, helpful human being.

We've been working hard on improving the user experience of the app and we hope this has been reflected in your experience.
Our team is always trying to make sure merchants have a great time using our product, so we are happy to know that's what happened for you!

Good luck with sales 🍀

Succo Fresco

I have a local store with a limited delivery zone, so I needed the app to avoid non deliverable orders.
It worked very well and the technical support was great and immediate.

January 19, 2022

Thanks so much for your positive feedback!
We focus more on reducing merchant’s time by easy app setup for merchants who deal with local/limited zip code zones order deliveries.

So you can focus more on your business and not worry about non-deliverable orders.
Your review is surely helpful and shows lots of love 💖💖💖
Don't hesitate to contact us for any support.

Good Luck with sales 👍

Bare Fruit

This app is the best zip code checker app with the best support! The support is first class, they have live chat and help to resolve any issue you might have very quickly. It works with zip codes that have letters as well as numbers (like in the UK). It also works for partial zip codes (e.g. NW2) as well as the full code (e.g. NW2 6PP) so if a customer only types the first part it will still works. Other apps don't support this feature. Definitely a recommended app!

January 19, 2022

Thanks Ben for taking the time to write such a great detailed review!. 🔥🔥🔥
Your review on how happy you are with UK zip codes and partial match zip code shows us we're on the right track!
We support all country zip codes/postcodes/pincodes.

Thanks again for the detailed review and for being such a great customer.
We're here if you need anything in future.
Good luck with sales 🍀

oatmlkindia

The app literally saved my whole store, and helped me open a different kind of revenue stream. Really helped me a lot!!

basegreens

Support is very responsive and developer-friendly, meaning you can ask several technical questions and they can help you. Very pleased with the results!

Brothers Gerard Baking Co.

This app worked perfectly for our site and I highly recommend them! There are no limits to how many zip codes you can add to validate against, which was perfect since we have a massive list... The customer support is amazing also! We reached out to support for a specific issue and they made in-app changes to the code that suited our specific Shopify cart functionality. They also added in some custom code that I requested without any hesitation. Super accommodating and 10/10 would recommend :)

Previous 1 3 4 5