Zipprover ‑ ZIP Code Checker

Zipprover ‑ ZIP Code Checker

by Shop Sappers

Let your customer check Shipping Serviceability with ZIP Codes

Winkls - Nederland

Perfect app .The customer service is great! If you any problems they will help you to find the solution.

September 3, 2020

Thank you for spreading this positive vibe to our app. We are very much happy that we can able to help you out.

Good luck with sales👍

Status Quo

Nice App... It met the requirement my store needed... Also to mention the support from Rajesh from Zipprover in customising few needs in the app... Truly recommended..

Roebridge Foods

App does exactly what it says. I can inform my customers if we cannot deliver to them! Plus the customer service is incredible! Live chat and if there are any changes I require they sort it out for you! Brilliant!! Thank you!

Grazalicious

App is live on our site. Works amazingly and the support team helped customise a few options for us promptly. Highly recommend! Thanks team!

August 8, 2020

Thank you very much for your review. Thanks for taking 2 mins of your time and giving us positive vibe. We are very much happy that we could able to help and our app is useful to you.

Good luck with sales 👍