Zipprover ‑ ZIP Code Checker

Let your customer check product delivery by zipcode validator

Free plan available
postcode checker, zipcode validator , zipcode checker, pincode c

Heartstone Farm

We have a big ticket product which we only deliver ourselves - so it's important for our customers to find out if we can deliver to them. This app was just what I was looking for. And when I needed a little bit of a tweak to it, customer support got it done in minutes. Great to work with and an excellent app.

December 27, 2020

Thank you so much for detailed review 😍. Tailoring the app to business needs and as per theme is our specialty and we are happy that we could able to help you. I'll pass on the review to the respective support agent.💖💖💖

Good luck with sales ✌️

The Pizza Cupcake

Small business owner here. This app was so easy to install! Their design is outstanding! Usually 3rd party apps are clunky and they don't blend well with custom websites' themes. Zipprover felt like it belonged to our theme. Perfect integration and outstanding live chat customer service. Not the one you have to wait 1 day to get a reply. Good job guys!

Care Food Co

This app is brilliant, it does exactly what is says it should do and is very easy to use
I would highly recommend it for those businesses wanting to control their ship to destinations whilst still engaging professionally prospective clients. Lastly Rajesh is extremely responsive and helpful, nothing seems to be too much trouble for him

December 10, 2020

Thanks so much for such a positive review Dave. We’re really glad you enjoyed our app, we’ve found it’s a definite customer favorite! ✌️
Helping businesses which involves restricted service/shipping & local delivery is our primary goal. This affirms that we are on right track.

Good luck with sales 👍

Umami Kit

I had a problem with this app on our site. So I chat with their customer support. AWESOME customer service!

Lilly and Iris

SO user friendly and the person on chat was extremely helpful and patient with me! Thank you for being willing to customize one of your features as well. You guys are amazing!

Kair fashion

The team was really helpful to make some custom changes for us. They moved the app just above the 'add to cart' button in the product page and also put some restriction on customers from unserviceable areas to make a purchase. Thank you Zipprover!

CALI OREXI

Wow! Best customer experience ever! I don't usually leave reviews, but these guys deserve it! They helped me right away, fulfilled all my needs, and were so amazingly nice to me. Thank you very much! If you need the best app for zip code check, this is it! THNX guys :)

November 30, 2020

This review made our day! 💖
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear that you don't usually leave reviews but here you took time to add a great review just for us. This means a lot to us. 💖💖💖

We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

Good luck with sales 👍

Kimaye

I used this app to help customers know if we deliver to their location or not. The widget is easy to set up. I faced issues with the pop up coming at multiple pages and contacted the support. The app support is very proactive. Mr. Rajesh who took my query not only helped me set up the pop up at the locations I wanted but also changed the behaviour of pop-up based on my store's themes and requirement. A must have app for all those who wish to restrict deliveries to certain pin codes.

shop.innisfreeindia

Very helpful and easy to navigate app for non tech savy people, The support team guides you through with all the processes. Also charges are Reasonable with a week's free trail

Saucery

Great app and such an important feature for small scale eComm businesses. Very easy to install and setup, and the support team was super prompt and helpful in getting the app up and running on our site. Definitely worth the price!