Avoid non serviceable order
Easily let your customer know whether you provide shipping to their area by asking the customer to enter ZIP Code & restrict add to cart.
Don't miss potential customer
You spent a lot on getting traffic. Don't let it go waste. Capture email even you don't provide service in the area. Comes handy on opening.
Find right/demanding location
Simple bar charts to find your potential customers location when you decide to expand your business. Subscribed count for product & location
About Zipprover ‑ ZIP Code Checker
Shipping Availability Checker allows your end customer to check whether their location is serviceable or not by showing a popup and asking end customer to enter their delivery location ZIP Code / Postcode / Pincode. If the location is not shippable they can subscribe for waiting list, so that you can inform them when you open your service at those location.
You have spent a lot on getting traffic to your store, why let it go waste just because you don't serve in that area at the moment. Capture potential customer email now and inform them later when you open service in their area. Customer can subscribe to your waiting list to open service for their location, this can help you in deciding where you can expand your business.
Restrict Add to cart
It can restrict/limit add to cart if the location is not serviceable. This avoids customer from placing non serviceable orders which is useful for every merchants, as this will reduce support costs, time and disappointments from both end.
Disclaimer: Restrict of add to cart is not possible from home and collection pages. However if you are open for initial setup from us, then we can do from that page as well.
Zipcode/Postcode check can be done via popup or embed form in product page.
- Unlimited zip codes can be setup with comma separated values.
- Start with zip codes search is available. Eg: 900** will match 90010, 90011, 90020 etc. Similarly SW1V*** will match SW1V2RA, SW1V1RR etc.
- Add zip code to all products or only to particular selected products.
- You can create rules to allow or disallow add to cart from specified zip codes.
- Customer can subscribe to waiting list if their location is not serviceable.
- Simple reports to show which zip/post/pin code and products are most subscribed. Which will be useful to target your next business location expansion.
- Will restrict add to cart and checkout from product page and cart page.
- You can add any format of zipcode/postcode/pincode, no restrictions. Simple to use as long as you have list of supported or not supported ZIP codes.
- No coding needed
- One click enable/disable.
- Easy to customize design settings.
- Popup template with hand picked images.
- Can customize all text.
- Responsive design.
- Custom CSS.
Irrespective of COVID 19 pandemic situation, shipping availability checking feature is a must have for all e-commerce store. Try our app with provided trial period, use it if you feel it provide value and do let us know if you have any questions or need help regarding setup/customization.
Stay safe and stay positive.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
All in One
All features available for just $3.99/month
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
After a lot of searching, we almost gave up looking for an easy-to-use app that worked with our free and charged delivery service. Zipprover fixed all our problems. It is easy to use and the customer service is out of this world.
We are based in the UK and offer free delivery to mainland UK. We needed an app that would allow our customers to check before they bought if they had free delivery. We tried several apps and found them not to be user-friendly and required a lot of manual input from our side to make them work. When we found Zipprover, all our problems were solved. Their customer support goes above and beyond. We also got-fix for Gempages. They fixed all our issues & had us up and running with in minutes. The cost is so low, it's a no-brainer.
Dough & Dolci
Does exactly what it says. Great app. Forces customers to enter post code to check delivery ares - Perfect for local delivery. Fantastic quick support too. Thank you.