Avoid non serviceable order
Easily let your customer know whether you provide shipping to their area by asking the customer to enter ZIP Code & restrict add to cart.
Don't miss potential customer
You spent a lot on getting traffic. Don't let it go waste. Capture email even you don't provide service in the area. Comes handy on opening.
Find right/demanding location
Simple bar charts to find your potential customers location when you decide to expand your business. Subscribed count for product & location
About Zipprover ‑ ZIP Code Checker
Shipping Availability Checker allows your end customer to check whether their location is serviceable or not by showing a popup and asking end customer to enter their delivery location ZIP Code / Postcode / Pincode. If the location is not shippable they can subscribe for waiting list, so that you can inform them when you open your service at those location.
You have spent a lot on getting traffic to your store, why let it go waste just because you don't serve in that area at the moment. Capture potential customer email now and inform them later when you open service in their area. Customer can subscribe to your waiting list to open service for their location, this can help you in deciding where you can expand your business.
Restrict Add to cart
It can restrict/limit add to cart if the location is not serviceable. This avoids customer from placing non serviceable orders which is useful for every merchants, as this will reduce support costs, time and disappointments from both end.
Disclaimer: Restrict of add to cart is not possible from home and collection pages. However if you are open for initial setup from us, then we can do from that page as well.
Zipcode/Postcode check can be done via popup or embed form in product page.
- Unlimited zip codes can be setup with comma separated values.
- Start with zip codes search is available. Eg: 900** will match 90010, 90011, 90020 etc. Similarly SW1V*** will match SW1V2RA, SW1V1RR etc.
- Add zip code to all products or only to particular selected products.
- You can create rules to allow or disallow add to cart from specified zip codes.
- Customer can subscribe to waiting list if their location is not serviceable.
- Simple reports to show which zip/post/pin code and products are most subscribed. Which will be useful to target your next business location expansion.
- Will restrict add to cart and checkout from product page and cart page.
- You can add any format of zipcode/postcode/pincode, no restrictions. Simple to use as long as you have list of supported or not supported ZIP codes.
- No coding needed
- One click enable/disable.
- Easy to customize design settings.
- Popup template with hand picked images.
- Can customize all text.
- Responsive design.
- Custom CSS.
Irrespective of COVID 19 pandemic situation, shipping availability checking feature is a must have for all e-commerce store. Try our app with provided trial period, use it if you feel it provide value and do let us know if you have any questions or need help regarding setup/customization.
Stay safe and stay positive.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
All in One
All features available for just $3.99/month
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Wow! Best customer experience ever! I don't usually leave reviews, but these guys deserve it! They helped me right away, fulfilled all my needs, and were so amazingly nice to me. Thank you very much! If you need the best app for zip code check, this is it! THNX guys :)
I used this app to help customers know if we deliver to their location or not. The widget is easy to set up. I faced issues with the pop up coming at multiple pages and contacted the support. The app support is very proactive. Mr. Rajesh who took my query not only helped me set up the pop up at the locations I wanted but also changed the behaviour of pop-up based on my store's themes and requirement. A must have app for all those who wish to restrict deliveries to certain pin codes.
Very helpful and easy to navigate app for non tech savy people, The support team guides you through with all the processes. Also charges are Reasonable with a week's free trail