Shipping Rates by ZipCode

Shipping Rates by ZipCode | Reviews

by CirkleStudio

Shipping Solution + Delivery Date + Pickup + Local Delivery

Soft Dough Co.

Sid was very helpful in getting the app set up. He offered calls to discuss the issues. The only thing was the time difference between the countries, so some issues took longer to troubleshoot. I would recommend this app for those looking for delivery + pickup options on their site.

Cœurigine

J'ai utilisé cette application et elle est impreccable. L'assistance est parfaite. L'équipe est très réactive même au milieu de la nuit.
je recommande fortement

Party Things Canada

If your shipping fees are very susceptible to the Zip or Postal code you are shipping to, THIS IS THE APP for you. So many ways to customize certain regions, including order (cart) value, weight, number or type of items in the cart, etc. And the customer service is superb, they go above and beyond. I highly recommend this App

The Proof

Great app and really great support with it. It allows me to do everything i need it to do within the remit of shipping options and i am very happy!

Mango Mall

I'm just starting to use it and I really like it. I had a meeting with them and they solved all the problems I had. Thank you so much

Green shop Online

6/5 stars! Sid was very helpful in guiding me through the app. Thanks Sid! What a great app! Very happy!

Zenskaa

We were looking for an app with custom shipping preference and zipcode solves the problem. Also, the support is extremely helpful.

Home Juice

Best shipping app on shopify, with good value for money. Help from Sid was amazing. :) would definitely recommend

PrimoLFW

Customer support staff is awesome. if you want to searching for Pickup option add on cart page, This help will help you a lot.

The Broth Sisters store

This app helped me break down my shipping into zones for cold logistics as well as having a flat rate for national products that are ambient. I was also able to calculate free shipping and link it to specific zones and product types.

October 27, 2021

Hello Dear Merchant,

We love to hear that your app fulfills all your requirements. We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review.

Previous 1 3 4 5