Custom Shipping Solution

Shipping by ZipCode + Delivery Date + Pickup + Local Delivery

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

skatestation

If you're a UK store that needs to create different shipping costs for highlands and islands then this app is a must. Works perfectly to set different shipping costs for Royal Mail and DPD, allows us to exclude postcodes from DPD. Service is quick and very helpful.

Zen Aquarium AU

This is the most amazing app, I have tried over 6 different apps all which did not fit my needs. I can not thank the team enough on supporting my small business with the difficult shipping rates for different regions. With someone 100 percent getting back to you within less than 24 hours and also live support when they are online.

August 27, 2021

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

We are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.

Furniture First

The app is amazing and what is even better is the customer service. They resolved my problem in no time and they were always available alongside while solving the problem. They also helped me implement my ideas for my website without any hesitance. SID, the executive who helped implement everything, worked like a breeze and was very helpful throughout. Awesome Job guys. Keep it up!!!

Will & Able

This app was EXACTLY what we wanted and provided the functionality that would cost thousands for developers to create a unique API. It is user friendly and provides a lot of options to customise freight. Their customer service is also great with fast response times.

The Party Superstore

Highly recommended for the App and Support Team. This is perfect application for my shipping requirements. I have tried more than 10 different small to big applications for my complex shipping requirements. But finally I have found this app. Great app and very easy to manage and understand. Most important: Support team is awesome. Extremely helpful at all time. Always available to help, not only for app but they have helped us for other shipping related issues. Thank you very much for this great app and support.

MandiBazaar

This is a perfect app for our store. The user interface us easy to understand. Very helpful Support team.

fabula

Fantastic app and assistance. Great value for money. The app didn't do exactly what I wanted it to do but I had a call with Sid and he sorted it for me by the next day. Definitely worth asking if you need a small customisation.

Make1.com.au

Great app very easy to use, the support team is extremely helpful. Looking forward to explore all its functions.

House of Isabella AU

Great App and good price compared to others. Seems very well set up and easy to use and Sid was always on hand and helpful with any queries on their live chat or by email. I would highly recommend this to everyone.

Just Miniatures

This app is really helping our business, amazing support team. Sid is very helpful, always quick is responding.