Custom Rate by Products Group
App allows to set Delivery Rates for Groups of Products by creating Zones and multiple Rates under each Zone by specifying Postcode
Various Conditions Based Rates
Conditions to set Custom Shipping Rates by Order Price, Min-Max Weight, Qty, Order Percentage with Postcodes and Show rate by day of week
Catch All Zone
Having multiple Zones and Rates by Conditions, Catch Zone displays the Rates in case NONE of the Zones are matched for a particular Postcode
About Shipping Rates by ZipCode
If you are on a Basic Plan or below Advanced plan of Shopify, please read before installing.
Carrier calculated shipping must be required to use this app.
Based on Zipcode it will calculate the appropriate shipping price on Shopify checkout. This app automatically fetches the shipping rates for your customers at Shopify checkout. This app supports all the countries supported by Shopify like US, UK, France, Canada, Spain, Portugal, etc…
This app allows you to add conditional shipping rate based on cart price or weight. It is compatible with all the available sales channels of Shopify.
App support Multi Locations + Each Product based Shipping
If you have multi location origin of the product for your store, You can set shipping based on the product's origin.
Allow UK Zipcode with length
If you only want to allow starts with PA3, not from PA34 in UK Zipcode then use PA3*##. Here it allows PA3 with 6 digit Zipcode, not with 7 digit Zipcode like PA34 4AA. If you want seven digit Zipcode then go with PA34*##.
No need for coding knowledge to configure this app.
You can set conditional logic for shipping rate:
- Based on Order Price
- Based on Item Weight
- Based on Item Qty
- Based on Cart Total Percentage
- Based on Product Selection (Here you can set different shipping for each product)
- Shipping Rate Based on the Day Of Week
- State Based Shipping
Provide shipping rates to your customers based on postcode. This app supports both numeric and alphanumeric postcodes.
- Rates based on zipcode code and state/provinces
- You can add Zip Codes with single or range or both like 100001,100002,100003=100097,100098,100099 each Zipcode separated by "," and you can define a range with "=" or you can add Zipcode like 3600*, this means it will apply on all the Zipcode which starts with 3600.
- Enable shipping rate based on the day of week
- Surcharge shipping
- If you have a number of ZipCodes under your states then you can choose the state from the setting and exclude the ZipCode where you don't want shipping.
- Set rates based on each products or Cart's Qty/Weight/Total.
- Setup surcharge on Qty/weight.(incremental rate)
- Add 'Catch' zone. If any of the conditions does not match with the "Zones" it will display the shipping rate from the "Catch All" zone.
Book a Personal Demo
We know shipping is complicated, and learning the new app can be complicated. If you want a guided tour of the app tailored to your specific shipping needs, head to our website or the 'Support' page within the app to book a demo.
If you feel the app is missing a useful feature we are always happy to consider changes, get in touch.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Zen Aquarium AU
This is the most amazing app, I have tried over 6 different apps all which did not fit my needs. I can not thank the team enough on supporting my small business with the difficult shipping rates for different regions. With someone 100 percent getting back to you within less than 24 hours and also live support when they are online.
The app is amazing and what is even better is the customer service. They resolved my problem in no time and they were always available alongside while solving the problem. They also helped me implement my ideas for my website without any hesitance. SID, the executive who helped implement everything, worked like a breeze and was very helpful throughout. Awesome Job guys. Keep it up!!!
Will & Able
This app was EXACTLY what we wanted and provided the functionality that would cost thousands for developers to create a unique API. It is user friendly and provides a lot of options to customise freight. Their customer service is also great with fast response times.