Custom Shipping Zones | MapIt

Draw precise shipping zones directly on a map

$15/month. 7-day free trial.

Studio Kozo

Location Turkey

Does the job. Would have been great if the app was easier to map the zones. Specially while mapping areas that are too close, this would have been handy.

Four Seasons At Home

Their Support is very poor 5 days and counting they have not answer any of my emails. Hello maybe they will answer now.

April 8, 2022

Hi, we didn't see any email from you. We usually answer all questions within 24 hours, except during our weekend (Friday-Saturday).
We don't know to which email you sent, please try app-support@boaideas.com or info@boaideas.com.

lmgmeals

MapIt has been a huge benefit for our store. We have a customized delivery solution and need to have a tiered approach to local delivery rates. For this, we need the ability to create delivery zones that differ from zip codes. Prior to MapIt, we had a list of cities that customers needed to select from. It was an error prone, horrible experience for our customers. MapIt has given us the ability to create custom polygons and unique delivery areas. It has cleaned up our website and customers love the improvement/ease of use. Not only is the tool super flexible and reliable, but the customer support is excellent. The BOA Ideas team is very responsive. We had some questions regarding the tool and they jumped on a call to assist with configuration. Its great to see this responsiveness. Go with MapIt… you wont be disappointed!

January 30, 2022

Hi - thanks so much for this awesome review! Glad the tool is helping your business and that we were able to give you a top-notch customer service experience. If anything else comes up, we're here for ya!

The Custom Plate

Both the MapIt app and the BOA Ideas team are great. We have a specific use case where we need to manage multiple local delivery zones at different costs for scheduled delivery, pre-dawn delivery and pickup. These zones cut across zip codes, so drawing polygons is the best solution for defining zone. To enable these three delivery options, we use MapIt to draw overlapping zones for each option. We do this across the metro area, defining different polygons for each delivery cost zone, for both scheduled delivery and predawn (pickup is a $0 cost single regional polygon). We had some questions regarding implementation and the BOA Ideas team was super responsive and helpful. Great customer support. There are a couple of competing apps available. From our experience, these are both more expensive and less useful. Go with MapIt!

December 12, 2021

Thanks for this awesome review! We're thrilled to know that our app is such a good solution for your business. If you ever have any questions or ideas for ways to improve the app, you know where to find us. Go polygons!

Nutworks Canada

I was looking for an app that would help me customize my shipping zones, and I love how I can select an area on the map and turn that into a shipping zone. Two features that I feel would make it a 5-star app are:
1. When creating a zone, show the other zones on the map so it's easier to prevent overlaps of zones.
2. Have more control over the drawing of zones on the map. Once you place a dot on the map, you can't undo it. Often I found myself redrawing a zone from scratch if I made a mistake. Aside from those two things, the app is awesome! Definitely recommend.

September 15, 2021

Thank you for this review! First, we're glad you're enjoying the app. Second, thank you for your feedback. Those are great ideas and we'll add them into our next app update. Keep 'em coming!

If you have any questions or trouble with the app in the future, we're here for you.

Mini Petals Florist

Wonderful app and great fast service. I was looking for something that could bring up shipping rates linked to a map as limiting to Post Codes just doesn't work for New Zealand - our post codes cover very large areas and I only deliver close to my business. The app has been working great for me so far and is very cost effective too! Highly Recommend! And thank you Amos for help setting it up!

July 18, 2021

Thanks for writing this review! We're so glad that this app makes your shipping processes smoother. If you have any more questions or feedback, you know where to find us.