Custom Shipping Zones | MapIt

Custom Shipping Zones | MapIt

by BOA Ideas

Draw precise shipping zones directly on a map

Nutworks Canada

I was looking for an app that would help me customize my shipping zones, and I love how I can select an area on the map and turn that into a shipping zone. Two features that I feel would make it a 5-star app are:
1. When creating a zone, show the other zones on the map so it's easier to prevent overlaps of zones.
2. Have more control over the drawing of zones on the map. Once you place a dot on the map, you can't undo it. Often I found myself redrawing a zone from scratch if I made a mistake. Aside from those two things, the app is awesome! Definitely recommend.

September 15, 2021

Thank you for this review! First, we're glad you're enjoying the app. Second, thank you for your feedback. Those are great ideas and we'll add them into our next app update. Keep 'em coming!

If you have any questions or trouble with the app in the future, we're here for you.

Mini Petals Florist

Wonderful app and great fast service. I was looking for something that could bring up shipping rates linked to a map as limiting to Post Codes just doesn't work for New Zealand - our post codes cover very large areas and I only deliver close to my business. The app has been working great for me so far and is very cost effective too! Highly Recommend! And thank you Amos for help setting it up!

July 18, 2021

Thanks for writing this review! We're so glad that this app makes your shipping processes smoother. If you have any more questions or feedback, you know where to find us.