Shipping Rates Logic

Increase sales by customizing shipping rates

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Pellatt Cornucopia

Time spent using app About 24 hours

I was extremely pleased with Chad from customer support who was so quick to respond and went out of his way to help get us setup. I highly recommend this app because it is backed by such incredible customer service!

The Bead N Crystal & Enclave Gems

Always love the devs who are quick to get back to their customers. I was confused with some of the plan details, not to mention Shopify added to the confusion so I asked for help and didn't have to wait even 10 minutes before Chad got back to me and put us at ease.

I haven't used all the features, but what I have played with is very nice and easy to setup. Our shop does so little volume we are still on the free plan, but I plan to stick with these guys if we can ever get our orders there.

Thanks!

Modeska

Time spent using app 12 minutes

I've been looking for an app to help me set up per-product shipping rates. This is EXACTLY what I've been looking for. Thanks so much for helping me to set it up in my store too!

2 Next