Shipping Rules‑ Shipping Rates

Shipping Rules‑ Shipping Rates

by StilyoApps

Calculate shipping rules & shipping rates using product tags

Compraenisrael

I had a hard time setting up my rules as I have 4 providers in different cities and they are dispatched independently. First Alex helped us configure the rule for free shipping. He was very kind. But the gold medal for patience and dedication goes to Konstantine. We spent a few hours studying my cases, my providers, looking between both parties how to coordinate the rules so that the client receives a single option and within that option several hidden rules. The result was a success! The best? He tells me that his shift had ended an hour and a half ago and even so, he kept chatting with us until everything worked perfectly! The app is excellent! And the Custom Service is of brilliant human quality!

Paper Bound Love

I struggled to find an app that would suit my shipping needs, and tried more than 10. This app was the only one that provided the flexibility I needed, and as an added bonus, it's one of the easiest ones to use! Changing costs, shipping times, or which products get which rate is all easily done in bulk. I had some issues with making some shipping rates being only available to certain countries, but when I contacted the team they fixed it up quickly.

June 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and feedback 🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

YouCanToo Shop

A pretty cool shipping app that allows a ton of customization with any variety of combinations of products. Great support chat to walk you through any questions. Can set shipping zone differences for the added fee as well which is great.

March 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback 🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

Posh Puppy Boutique

This app should have more reviews, I am blown away by the customer support to all of my questions regarding how to set up the app the way I want. Also, the have step by step for anything you're looking for, giving examples, videos, etc. Thank you for all the help!

February 24, 2021

Thank you for your feedback and recommendation🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

Deanan Gourmet Popcorn

I had some fairly complex questions and it looked like the app wasn't going to work for me but Anton patiently worked with me through the issues and got Shippify to function just the way I wanted it to. Their support is terrific and so is the app!

January 13, 2021

Thank you for your feedback 🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

Bob Rouge Store

Finally an app that works!!! Some text to make the submit review button turn blue and active happy new year

January 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your New Year review :)

Red's Fly Shop

Initially I had trouble, but Vlad got me squared away. We sell some very small lightweight products that can be shipped 2 Day Express for very little additional cost. I tagged the products and created a specific shipping method, it works! Now I can advertise free 2 Day Express on many of our products and generate more sales.

December 19, 2020

Thanks for your feedback 🙏 We are happy that the app helps you to save money and our support team is always ready to help😎

Pixel's Pitch

This app does what is promised: helps with unique shipping conditions, and very reasonable in price, compared to competitors. Very generous trial period! Fantastic and timely support! I am satisfied! My shipping puzzle is solved!

December 14, 2020

Thanks for your feedback 🙏 Our support team is ready to help 24/7😎

LaLa Horse LTD

Super easy to use, and quick to set up. I had one little question and customer support was very fast to help, and gave great and friendly service. I'm completely delighted with this app!!!

November 22, 2020

Thank you for your feedback 🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎 We are hoping the app will help you in your business.

ヴィクトリアショップ

Best shipping app with a very powerful set of features. Support was lightning fast. Highly recommended.

November 22, 2020