Ship Shippify ‑ Shipping Rates

Implement shipping rules & shipping rates via product tags

From $9.99/month. 30-day free trial.

STEUART-LABS

I had been looking for 4 weeks to try and get my promotions working and Alex stayed on until really late and helped me develop the right rules and configure them correctly in order to get them in place. This was the best service I have received from any of the app developers. I have spoken to at least 15 different apps in the last two weeks. Again, blown away by the world class service. I would recommend this app to anyone.

Kalamazoo Candle Wholesale

Time spent using app About 1 hour

App ultimately didn't work for us (needed a way to connect the shipping rule to a customer tag) but the app is really easy to use and has very fast customer service.

July 7, 2022

Thank you so much for your review 🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

Vinilo Record Store

Alex was super helpful got everything set up correctly, the app is exactly what we required. Many thanks!

July 7, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback🙏 Our support team is always here to help😎

Homesorts

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 year

Thank you so much guys for your great assistance /guidance for me to achieve the result that I am wanting for our shop, Customer service is so great, apps is good, hopefully more feature for a more dynamic location like ours-NZ. Keep it up guys and hoping for more years of business partnership!

July 7, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

TMC Motorsport

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This app is amazing for us. No other words! You cannot understand how useful it can actually be for you until you try it!

July 7, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback 🙏 I hope the app will be useful with your business😎

Texsource Screen Printing Supply

Fantastic service and support. Alex and I communicated via email on an issue I was having and we ended up deciding that my particular need didn't suit the software. However, I can absolutely tell you that my support ticket was met quickly and Alex went out of his way to understand my needs, communicate with me quickly, and see if we could make it work. This is a fine app that was easy to install and use, and I am happy to recommend even though my specific need was not what it was designed for. Recommended!

February 21, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review and feedback 🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

Gardening for Kids

This is excellent. It has brilliant test features, which is essential (and missing from a lot of apps). This solved a fairly simple shipping problem that a much more expensive app could not. Vladimir and Anton were great and helped me with basic questions. Thank you!

November 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and feedback 🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

Compraenisrael

I had a hard time setting up my rules as I have 4 providers in different cities and they are dispatched independently. First Alex helped us configure the rule for free shipping. He was very kind. But the gold medal for patience and dedication goes to Konstantine. We spent a few hours studying my cases, my providers, looking between both parties how to coordinate the rules so that the client receives a single option and within that option several hidden rules. The result was a success! The best? He tells me that his shift had ended an hour and a half ago and even so, he kept chatting with us until everything worked perfectly! The app is excellent! And the Custom Service is of brilliant human quality!

November 9, 2021

Paper Bound Love

Location Australia

I struggled to find an app that would suit my shipping needs, and tried more than 10. This app was the only one that provided the flexibility I needed, and as an added bonus, it's one of the easiest ones to use! Changing costs, shipping times, or which products get which rate is all easily done in bulk. I had some issues with making some shipping rates being only available to certain countries, but when I contacted the team they fixed it up quickly.

June 11, 2021

YouCanToo Shop

Time spent using app About 1 month

A pretty cool shipping app that allows a ton of customization with any variety of combinations of products. Great support chat to walk you through any questions. Can set shipping zone differences for the added fee as well which is great.

March 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback 🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

Previous 1 3