Shipping Rules‑ Shipping Rates

Shipping Rules‑ Shipping Rates

by StilyoApps

Calculate shipping rules & shipping rates using product tags

GooGadgets

Excellent app!
Very easy to understand and very good customer service.
For me is a must have app! Thank you.

Mascararevolution

Very helpful app. Customer support is great. They will attend to your needs right away! I am will surely recommend this app to everyone!

May 10, 2019

Thank you so much for the review!

Crimson Kitten

With distribution being a complicated and varied beast particularly when factoring eBay and worldwide distribution it's very welcoming to use an app that makes this aspect much less of a burden.

May 5, 2019

Thank you! We created this app exactly so that complex shipping rules can become a little simpler

Heimatgut® 100% Natürliche Snacks – Bio, Vegan, Frei von Zusatzstoffen

Very simple and straightforward app (in a good way!). Allows you to have customized shipping prices on the product level (if necessary also differentiated on the shipping zone level).

April 30, 2019

Thank you so much for your support and this wonderful review! 🙏

Uniquely Yours Down Under

After having another shipping app suddenly crash, leaving our customers with no way of being able to complete their purchase, we installed Shipping Tags, and it has been a total lifesaver for us.
We have a variety of shipping methods for different products we sell, and this app can handle all of them with no problems.
At first I couldn't get it to do what we needed, so I sent a message to the devs, and they responded within a few hours. Unfortunately, we are on different time zones, so couldn't get together for them to set it up for us, but after playing around with the app it was very simple for me to set it all up by myself.
I highly recommend this app to everyone who needs unique shipping rules, regardless of where you live.
Lynne (from Australia)

March 10, 2019

WOW what an incredible review! thank you so much! You are awesome!

Hunting and Fishing Depot

Went above and beyond to make sure this app worked for me! Thanks for all the help! I Highly recommend it!

BELLE BAR

I just started using Shipping Tags. I was having some issues setting up the shipping tags and linking them to my products. Eric was very helpful and quickly answered all of my questions. I would recommend this app to others.

stilyo

The simplest custom shipping app- using product tags makes creating complex shipping rules so easy!

Kewlioo

Where was this app until now? Finally, an app that let me use tags for shipping rules, this is so intuitive and easy. They're still missing a few features but they claim to be working on them. Very simple app that does what it says.

March 10, 2019

Thank you for your review!