ShippingEasy , 601 reviews

4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its multi-channel order management capabilities, including automation features like automatic label creation and InstantLabel. It offers various shipping options and rate comparisons, potentially reducing shipping costs. It also includes inventory management and marketing tools. Merchants praise its time-saving features and responsive customer support. However, some merchants have reported occasional syncing issues, typically resolved by the support team.

May 29, 2015

Really like this app! Since we sell in various venues it is great to see all shipping history at a glance as well as delivery information. Thanks for a great app!

Education And More
3 months using the app
June 25, 2015

A life changer! This app has made shippping super stress free and easy. It is virtually flawless. It cut down the time of creating labels tremendously and more importantly, it has eliminated the errors that potentially happen when manually entering a label. If it weren't for shipping easy, I probably would have had to hire someone during busy times. A plus!

Melroso
About 8 years using the app
November 30, 2015

This app has made my life so much easier. Best thing is how it syncs with your Shopify store and notifies the store when your orders are shipped and fulfilled. Really has helped automate my business and simplify shipping. Even international orders!!

Photo Bombed
June 12, 2013

One word: lifesavers! (maybe that was two).

Before these guys I tried Stamps.com, going to the post office (and getting different postage every damn time), drop shipping, yadda, yadda yadda. All of it was a headache.

Then I bough a Zebra Lp 2844, and told myself that I need to find something better, because my orders that were being printed onto Avery stickers then walked down to the post office where they would take FOREVER (and charge me extra) had to stop.

Steve and Tessa from ShippingEasy straight up made the name of the company come true. Not only does my store get synched with their system (automatically sending a confirmation to the customer via email and a shipping tracking number) they also have very easy access to the data and postage. Everything can be done from home, and these guys have been nothing except extremely helpful.

International shipping is next for me, and from what Tessa told me/showed me, that should be a breeze as well.

My time shipping has gone from a straight 45 minutes for just 10 orders, to less than 5 minutes for 20 orders.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED (Try em' out atleast, free 7 day trial)

castlebrookltd.com
3 months using the app
October 1, 2015

One of the best shipping platforms I have ever used. Robust and easy to navigate. Great customer support and training. Can't recommend highly enough.

Overlandbound
February 10, 2017

We've been using ShippingEasy for over 3 years now and have to say, it's been seamlessly efficient and easy to use. The interface is straightforward and allows us to ship our items quickly and in a more organized manner. On top of that, their customer service team is always readily and happily available to answer any question. Definitely recommend this app for your shipping needs!

Spikes And Seams 2
Edited July 16, 2019

We've used shipping easy for over 4 years. Never had a major issue that couldn't be corrected almost instantly. Customer service is AMAZING whether it be by message or phone! Thank you for making things easier!

DubiaRoaches.com
September 27, 2018

I've used ShippingEasy for years and I love it! I come in each morning and all of my orders are populated and ready to ship. It filters in from Shopify, Amazon, Etsy, Ebay and a few more so I don't have to go chasing orders. They're all in one place! Also, if I ever have a question, I can open a chat window and talk to Matthew, the most HELPFUL customer service guy, and he answers all of my questions, and he's super cool too :) This software is worth the monthly fee as it saves me so much time and hassle, and I can also organize all my shipping carriers in one place too!

White Elm
August 16, 2019

We use the app everyday to run our store with easy. The customer support is excellent. Thanks to Tom who helped us find the reporting tools we needed quickly and with excellent explanations. We love using Shipping Easy!

karina dresses
February 22, 2018

These guys answer on the first ring. You can not beat the support. Highly recommended.

Contractor Training Center