ShippingEasy , 601 reviews

4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient order management across multiple platforms like Shopify, Amazon, eBay, and Etsy. They value its automation features, including automatic label creation and order fulfillment, which significantly reduce fulfillment time. The app offers a variety of shipping options and rate comparisons, potentially leading to cost savings. Merchants commend the excellent customer service and additional features like inventory management and customer marketing. Despite occasional issues with order syncing and tracking number input, these are quickly resolved by the support team. The app's customizable packing slips and multi-printing capabilities are also appreciated. Continuous improvements and competitive rates are other highlights.

February 8, 2016

ShippingEasy has been a breeze to integrate and use.
We have found it 100% better and more reliable than other shipping services we have used.
We have had no issues with connectivity to Shopify, our orders are fulfilled with a tracking number consistently.
Our shipping department also finds it easy and straight forward to use.
Support is also fantastic!

I would highly recommend using ship easy and your shipping solution.

All American Apparel
May 27, 2016

Great service. Very good user interface. Works as promised, with powerful USPS and UPS integration.

Ammo Ale
May 4, 2018

Following a national TV experience we went from Shippo to ShippingEasy. We simply had to to handle the HUGE jump in order volume. And I'm glad we did. ShippingEasy makes it super easy to batch print large numbers of orders at once with a single click.

And their customer service is off the charts. Cory patiently answered all of my questions and actually did a lot of the work himself, ensuring everything went smoothly. I highly recommend!

Zzz Bears
June 26, 2019

Love this app. The app works great with Shopify and Amazon. This simplifies our shipping a lot! Customer service is great.

YAYA Organics
October 24, 2018

ShippingEasy has been a terrific app for us, integrated with our Shopify store. Highly configurable, flexible, and powerful. Excellent onboarding and customer support.

Name Stories
January 14, 2016

This app is wonderful and saves me hours of time every week. I tried stamps.com and did not like it at all. Got a telephone solicitor call from ShippingEasy. WOW, their customer service was amazing. They walked me through every detail via telephone. I can't say enough good things about this app. Well worth the money I pay them, plus postage discounts are better than any other company I have found.

Hello Courage
April 4, 2014

Awesome app! Such a timesaver!! The picking lists seriously are the best thing ever. Highly recommended!

onefortythree
April 18, 2013

The Pros:
Easy setup and integration with ecommerce platforms
Great rates
v2 saw improvements like the ability to manually create orders for your store, group print labels, group as batch, split orders

The Cons:
v2 saw the removal of the Rates Comparison Wall which was very useful in finding the cheapest rate
v2 UX feels alot slower because of all the added steps

April 6, 2017

Bailey was great . He helped me from start to finish. THANKS SO MUCH

Grantcardone
October 23, 2018

Our company loves this new app. It is so easy and user friendly. However, if you do have a question, the chat team is very friendly and knowledgeable and has a quick answer. Highly recommend this app.

Nutritional Resources