ShippingEasy , 601 reviews

4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient order management across multiple platforms like Shopify, Amazon, eBay, and Etsy. They value its automation features, including automatic label creation and order fulfillment, which significantly reduce fulfillment time. The app offers a variety of shipping options and rate comparisons, potentially leading to cost savings. Merchants commend the excellent customer service and additional features like inventory management and customer marketing. Despite occasional issues with order syncing and tracking number input, these are quickly resolved by the support team. The app's customizable packing slips and multi-printing capabilities are also appreciated. Continuous improvements and competitive rates are other highlights.

August 22, 2019

Shipping easy has been great! It's a great way to manage inventory, customer marketing, or even just shipping. I've used it for 5+ years, and always appreciate the improvements they are constantly making. Customer service is quick and responsive, and always helps solve the issue I have. Tom from customer support went above and beyond providing a solution to my inventory export issue and I went on with my day sooner than expected. Thanks for everything! Keep up the good work!

Drinking Well Co.
Over 5 years using the app
Edited July 16, 2019

We use Shipping Easy everyday, and it is a fairly easy app to navigate. On occasion a question will pop-up for us and we need to ask a customer care representative. Today, for instance, was one of those days and I had the pleasure of chatting with Tom on some things that I could not figure out. Tom was patient, very helpful, and able to help me trouble-shoot my situation. He also made sure that he had addressed everything before I closed out so that everything was flowing smoothly. So thanks Shipping Easy for being one of my daily workhorses and thanks for having someone like Tom if I ever need assistance. Communication is everything!

Vapour Beauty
September 25, 2018

Great shipping service! Customer support is very knowledgeable and helpful! Would never leave them.

LifeAround2Angels
Edited January 15, 2022

We have used ShippingEasy for a many years and have been super happy. When we switched over to Shopify and clicked two buttons and Shipping Easy was integrated in seconds, picked up our unshipped new orders and we were ready to go! In literally seconds. It doesn't get better then this. Shipping Easy is honestly my favorite service of everything we use for our store, not just in shipping. Their customer service, ease of use makes our lives so EASY ;-)
Camille
Create-A-Mural.com

Funkidsmurals
January 8, 2016

ShippingEasy is an exceptional app! We couldn't be happier with the simplicity it takes to operate, track, and coordinate our shipping processes. It integrates in every way we could imagine and makes our fulfillment process seamless! In addition, you cannot beat their fabulous customer service - very prompt, friendly, and willing to help.

Emily Gimmel
Edited June 23, 2019

Very happy with the quick and courteous response from Tom Khuu on my issue to remove orders from a shop and archive that shop. He understood my needs, asked the appropriate questions and handled it much quicker than anticipated. Thank you very much, Tom!

HappieScrappie
Singapore
March 12, 2020

Love the customer service I received from Jordon. ShippingEasy is always exploring ways to improve the customer experiance.

Bloom & Give
Almost 5 years using the app
January 29, 2020

It is easy to use and if you have any problem there is a chat with excellent customer service. I recommend ShippingEasy

Labels for Us
July 30, 2014

This Free App is the perfect choice for start-up Shopify stores. Interface is clean and friendly, system is well organized and powerful. Easy to use and works great! The most important thing is, their customer service is the best!

Gift from USA
April 1, 2014

Shipping Easy is incredible! Everyday I use it, I love it even more!! And just when I think it's perfect, they introduce something new that makes my life even easier!!! We have been using it for about a year now and it has saved us soooooo much money on express shipping and one of our employees quit and we didn't even need to replace them because shipping easy saves us so much time. I love love love it!! Thank you shipping easy!

Amy