ShippingEasy , 601 reviews

4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its multi-channel order management capabilities, including automation features like automatic label creation and InstantLabel. It offers various shipping options and rate comparisons, potentially reducing shipping costs. It also includes inventory management and marketing tools. Merchants praise its time-saving features and responsive customer support. However, some merchants have reported occasional syncing issues, typically resolved by the support team.

September 18, 2019

Melody provided AMAZING chat support. I've never experienced anything like it! I was so impressed I had to post my feedback. WOW!

Penetrex
July 10, 2019

We use shipping easy to send out our books and it works great! Everything syncs in and it is very user-friendly. Today I used the chat feature to speak with Tom who helped me get an email campaign set up, he was very helpful and I always love sites that have a chat feature rather than having to make a call! Thanks Tom and Shipping Easy!

STARBOOKS
July 15, 2014

We absolutely could not be where we are today without Shipping Easy. They have allowed us to grow from a small company shipping a few hundred orders a year to now shipping thousands. The name says it all, everything is so EASY! No more manually entering address and the savings on shipping has been fantastic! I can't say enough for the customer service, they have been curtious, helpful and extremely responsive. If you're looking for a shipping solution to integrate into your Shopify store look no further, Shipping Easy is the way to go!

Anson Belt & Buckle
Edited October 3, 2018

I couldn't imagine our e-commerce business without Shipping Easy. They have been an integral partner to our growth.

Peoples Choice Beef Jerky
January 14, 2020

ShippingEasy has definitely lived up to its name. Everything about it, from set up to using it everyday, has been easy. The thing I truly enjoy most about ShippingEasy is that I don't have to even think about it. It works like promised, so, as a family-run business, shipping is one less thing to worry about.

Magic Weighted Blanket
April 12, 2013

Great Support! Simple product that saves me tons of time and helps me stay organized.

It's been built to grow with you without breaking your bank.

Keep up the good work guys!!

AbbaThreads
Edited July 16, 2019

We just had to use customer service chat for some syncing help and Tom was amazing. It was fast, helpful and he stayed with us the whole way. This app is highly recommended!!
We couldn't go about our day-to-day business without this app.

Stunt Puppy
April 29, 2013

Integration with shopify and good rates for priority mail. Great customer service as well. Ask for Matt. This is a great shipping solution.

Vapor Chef
June 3, 2016

Very easy to personalize for shop needs. ShippingEasy support is knowledgable, responsive, and kind.

Fat The Moon
April 7, 2017

My Customer Service Rep was very helpful and knowledgeable. Knew just what to do to get our printer working again.

Thanks Bailey!