ShippingEasy , 601 reviews

4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to manage orders from multiple channels like Shopify, Amazon, eBay, and Etsy. They value its automation features, including automatic label creation and order fulfillment, which save time and costs. The app's variety of shipping options and automatic tracking updates enhance the customer experience. Additional features like inventory management and customer marketing are also praised. Merchants commend the customer service for quick and proactive support. However, some merchants have reported issues with syncing and accurate postage calculation for multiple stores.

October 2, 2013

I'm not usually one to leave raving reviews, but I have to give it to the team at shipping easy. The customers for service is out of this world, Samantha helped me with every little question I had and it didn't matter that I'm a small company using their free service.

Speaking of their service, it's exceptional. I can effortlessly import my orders from Shopify and print them out within minutes with no copying of data. If you spend a few minutes setting everything up on their site, it becomes painless to print out shipping labels and invoices. I can't recommend them enough!

Justin
Www.Apexathleticapparel.Com

Apex Athletic Apparel
December 20, 2013

Here's the most important thing to know about ShippingEasy - they really care about service. There are lots of ways to ship online, including many great options like ShippingEasy - but they are easily the most proactive app/company I ever could have imagined.

I like to save money, so I've always used free shipping systems through PayPal and USPS. They were getting tedious so I decided to check out ShippingEasy. I punched through 300 orders in one night - and most incredibly, when I had a problem uploading a CSV, they CALLED ME! They saw the problem on their end and called me with a suggestion to fix it.

Here's how impressed I was with that level of service. It's the last Friday to get Christmas orders out and I wanted to take the time to write this review so fellow Shopify store owners could hear the difference in service at ShippingEasy.

Baby Daddy Books
September 2, 2014

We LOVE Shipping Easy! Moving from stamps.com to Shipping Easy is one of the best decisions we've made in 2014. Their user interface is super easy to learn and their support is responsive and informative. Great product!

REFIT® Revolution
October 21, 2013

The name says it all. Shipping Easy really made my shipping easy. Customer service was super friendly also.

Fly Apparel
April 17, 2013

Great company and customer service!

ScreenPlays Eyewear
March 21, 2014

ShippingEasy is amazing!!! I've used OrderCup before and ShippingEasy is by far a much more superior product. It helps my company to save so much time processing online orders. I'm constantly impressed by their extremely responsive customer support and the level of detailed product knowledge of every representative I've ever dealt with there (via phone and chat). And they are constantly making updates based on customer feedback. This is a great solution and company!!!

Leckerlee
February 4, 2014

I had been using the cut-paste method with USPS...and then our company was suddenly on The Today Show and the orders came flooding in. I looked at one other shipping app and it was a pain to set up. Shipping Easy was quick and easy to set up and we were able to get those boxes out the door! If your shipping volume is picking up, I totally recommend this app. I can't imagine business now without it. The support is excellent and the app works well. Don't hesitate to purchase.

Hudson Henry Baking Company
November 12, 2013

We love this App, We are very happy with the ShippingEasy app! It's easy to use and their Customer Service is great. I can now ship from my Shopify store, it then notifies the customer the product has been shipped and allows for tracking. Great APP!

Fantasy Fitness Wear
April 16, 2013

ShippingEasy works wonders for me! I save time and money on postage. I don't have to copy and paste addresses or have 10 tabs open on my browser at once. I ship internationally with ease. Best service hands down!

Madame
April 27, 2014

Shippingeasy has been great for our iPhone Wallet Case Store

I tried a couple of competitors. Their prices were too high for the volume of business we were doing at launch. Shippingeasy is super-easy to set up and run.

jimmyCASE