Save Big on Shipping
Receive deep discounts on USPS and UPS shipping rates. Quickly browse rates to compare carrier and service options, plus set up automation.
Improve Shipping Workflows
Automation streamlines shipping, tracking, and returns so you can turn your focus to more important things—like building your business.
Build product awareness and increase repeat business with regular and automated emails; recover sales with abandoned cart emails.
ShippingEasy for Shopify
ShippingEasy is a leading Shopify shipping app for businesses of all sizes that features industry-leading, award-winning service—we help you get set up, print labels, and save money.
Save money on every order shipped
Cut costs on every shipment with discounted USPS and UPS shipping rates. We also offer proprietary Flat Rate Green cubic shipping rates to save even more. Have your own UPS or FedEx account? Add it and use your rates in ShippingEasy.
Save time fulfilling orders
Powerful yet easy automation with seamless imports from your selling channels cuts hours from your day. Our award-winning support team makes sure all your questions are answered and the setup meets your workflows.
- Sync, manage, process, and print shipping labels for your Shopify orders, and everywhere else you sell online, in one place
- Process orders from Shopify, Amazon, Etsy, eBay, and many other selling channels all from the ShippingEasy app
- Eliminate the need for copy/paste of addresses and order information forever
- Automatically update order status back to Shopify and any of your other selling platforms
- Auto-populate customs forms and simplify international shipments
- Print labels in batches or 1 by 1—we support how you ship
Boost your customers' shopping experience
Give your customers a branded shipping experience with Branded Tracking for your shipments, logos on shipping labels, and custom confirmation emails. Build your email list with Signup Forms and increase sales with our Customer Marketing tool, which includes abandoned cart emails to reduce lost sales.
More options for customers, including:
- Automatically email your customers a tracking number in real-time
- Automated emails and pre-built email marketing templates to earn reviews and repeat business
- Customer information and purchase history all in one place
- Beautiful customized packing slips, branded and in color, or print packing slips on 4x6" shipping labels
- Advanced features available to take your business operations to the next level
- Automatically reduce lost sales with customized abandoned cart emails
- Build your email marketing list with customized Signup Forms
- Brand the entire shipping experience with customized Branded Tracking pages and emails, with more features to come
Process orders faster and more accurately so you can do what's important—grow and promote your business.
Pricing 30-day free trial
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Chaos in Color
I've used this app for years, mostly without trouble, but since I'm on the lowest plan they refuse to provide support even when it's about a bug in their app. No support for bugs means you're dead in the water, and who has time for that. OneBalance Fix for other users: If you need to use funds already in your OneBalance account, you can print your labels directly from Stamps.com. Their interface is clunky but it'll do in an emergency. Your Stamps.com login info is under "One Balance and Carriers", then "Manage Passwords".
Coastal Gifts Inc
I have used this service for going on 5 years only 1 year with shopify other 4 with BC and I have never had a major issue except for bug issues now and then using their app. More issues since they changed from Endicia to Stamps.com. 2 days ago I go to weigh and print labels and all my customer info (Names, Addresses, Phone, ECT) has been [REDACTED] so I could only see the order numbers on each one. How am I suppose to confirm and print labels in the dark. GDPR has nothing to do with the US but that is their claim for the change. I will be looking for a new Shipping Partner that does not deny me access to my own customers information. Only reason for the 2 stars is the usability of the app with Shopify until this week.
Tamco Paint Manufacturing
Our business only ships. Finding an app that simplifies the printing process was huge for us. I've contacted customer service a few times and they walked me through how to set up my box size/weight so it triggers the accurate box to again make shipping faster for us. Our shipper easily spends half the amount of time. We still need to perfect alot of options, but I'm glad those options are available. I gave 4 stars cause I guess I would say it's not super easy. I needed help, but once you understand how it works, I think it's a necessity for any online store with alot of volume.