ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy

by ShippingEasy

The complete e-commerce solution for your Shopify store.

Mastroianni Fashions

The best app for fulfillment management and when I needed support Evan was great and very knowledgeable.

Sackcloth & Ashes

Great customer service. Very little wait time. We've used ShippingEasy for several years and have been able to do most everything needed through this app. It's easy to learn and has some great features including the inventory tracking. Definitely recommend!

FLOAT Apparel

I screwed up, like I do most weeks, so I called Tom at ShippingEasy this morning. Even though my actions were unfixable (unspeakable even!), Tom went to great lengths to make some calls to The Shipping Gods and plea my case. Though The Shipping Gods took no sympathy on me, I truly feel like an appreciated customer and know that Tom did all he could (there may have even been a goat sacrifice) to help me get the form I needed. What I took away from this experience is what to do correctly moving forth and also that ShippingEasy once again shows how much they care for their customers. I have no doubt if we were in England, Tom would have tried to fix my troubles with a nice cup of tea. But here in the ol' U-S of A, we high-fived, I praised his guidance, and I'll feel warm and fuzzy all weekend. Thanks Tom!

BeanStalk Hair Growth

ShippingEasy is extremely user-friendly and the reports are great.

I must, however, speak on my customer service experience.

Mattew was AWESOME!!! He was patient, very helpful and extremely knowledgable!

I am not exaggerating when I say he was with me through my printer issues non-stop for almost four hours. He was never ill-tempered or short with me. I am pretty tech savvy and neither one of us good figure it out!

We finally did after much uninstalling and reinstalling and closing and deleting and much more. He finally figured it out and because of the experience today I will know what to do the next time this happens.

Thank you so much, Matthew! ShippingEasy, you have a ROCK STAR!

Eve
Beanstalk Hair Growth

Pork King Good

ShippingEasy has been life-changing in improving the efficiency of speed of our packing and shipping process. I love being able to customize the labels with item names and the countless ways to sort, filter, and categorize. I also am so impressed with the reporting features as well as the inventory management and email marketing. 5 stars all the way.

Hummingbird Hammocks

Working great so far, web app performance is much better than some of the competition. Customer support was very patient helping us with a printer driver issue.

Helen Jon

My company uses this app to ship all our domestic web orders using our FedEx account. I like how it can be set up with a zebra printer and the labels are automatically printed and sent to the printer from any computer. The batch order printing saves us a lot of time.

Kokie Cosmetics

This platform has been able to support our growing business wonderfully. Whenever I need anything their customer service has been so helpful. I would recommend. I enjoy the easy interface and the ability to make labels so quickly when we need them.

WaveBuilder

Great app, works seamlessly with Shopify and Amazon! Syncs everything together and superb customer service!

IT Options

I love this, it picks up all my order for all the places I sell online in one place, customer service is AWESOME!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44