ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy

by ShippingEasy

The complete e-commerce solution for your Shopify store.

karina dresses

We use the app everyday to run our store with easy. The customer support is excellent. Thanks to Tom who helped us find the reporting tools we needed quickly and with excellent explanations. We love using Shipping Easy!

OG Matcha

I strongly recommend ShippingEasy. The app interface is super user-friendly and very straightforward. What even better is the support teams, they get back to any question I have really fast. A solid 5 star app.

Pur Carbon

We decided to change from a 3rd party fulfillment center to doing it ourselves but we weren't sure how to handle shipping and manage our inventory. ShippingEasy does this for us, along with customer marketing. We should be able to remove the other app that we use just for customer marketing. ShippingEasy's customer support is amazing too! I have been able to chat for a few minor questions and then had a great onboarding call to get everything set up. I highly recommend ShippingEasy.

1010 Discs

ShippingEasy is the best shipping program we've used and we have been using them for over 5 years. They keep updating the features and making it better. You can connect directly with all of the major carriers and chose which one you want to ship an order with easily. The packing slips can be customized to your preferences along with some automation features to make your life easier. Plus it is easy to setup!

The customer support team is awesome. Our last support request was promptly and professionally handled by Melody. Their goal is to make you a customer for life. I highly recommend ShippingEasy!

BossenStore.com

Great app for creating shipping labels and packing slips - and really diving deep into your shipment of packages. ShippingEasy helps your business if you have more than 1 location, you can set custom filters to "separate" the orders based on location, select items, etc. You can split orders as well if the order is too large to fit in one box, plus edit the order slightly and input manual orders and do re-ships.

Very easy to use, many customizable options. We've contacted Customer Support via the chat option, and it's always been quick for a live person to help you with your issues.

Only problem is sometimes when using on more than one computer, there may be a ConnectEasy software issue - but most of it is changing the settings and knowing how to set it up correctly.

Great app, definitely recommend.

Down Home Vaping LLC

Looked around for a very long time for a shipping app that was not only user friendly, but did not require a lot of setup. Tried shippinng easy and WHAM, found the one. Super simple setup and we use it daily.

The Floor Guys

I called to ask questions on how to make a new package listing, and Jordon, helped me out. He answered all my questions and took the time with me when I had questions. I am very happy with this service.

Pony-O Hair Accessories

I would recommend Shipping Easy to anyone and everyone. Also, if you provide customer service, you need to call their HQ and take a course from them. It's stellar and their team is very knowledgeable! Tom helped me with a problem we were having with product description for international shipments. He stayed with it until he had a solution. It made my weekend!

Party Zone USA

We've been using ShippingEasy since the fall of 2016 and are extremely pleased with their service and customer support. We would recommend this to all that are looking to have all their sales pulled into one source for shipping...it's like their name says - ShippingEasy!

Vapour Beauty

We use Shipping Easy everyday, and it is a fairly easy app to navigate. On occasion a question will pop-up for us and we need to ask a customer care representative. Today, for instance, was one of those days and I had the pleasure of chatting with Tom on some things that I could not figure out. Tom was patient, very helpful, and able to help me trouble-shoot my situation. He also made sure that he had addressed everything before I closed out so that everything was flowing smoothly. So thanks Shipping Easy for being one of my daily workhorses and thanks for having someone like Tom if I ever need assistance. Communication is everything!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47