ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy

by ShippingEasy

Set up in minutes. Save hours on shipping.

Fantôme

Installed ShippingEasy after promised discounted Ground shipping rates, but their rates were actually higher than most similar programs. Reached out to customer service several times and never heard back, despite getting spammed with marketing emails from them. I then deleted my account and removed the app through Shopify before trial was up, but was still charged nearly $32 because I did not jump through the extra steps of deleting my account through their website. Absolutely terrible, not sure if this is even a real company but convinced it is a scam.

Nasa Depot

stamps.com cancer app. They are trash - the whole company is garbage and should not be trusted with anything to do with your Shopify store. They tried to call me and tell me they had better prices and I laughed in their face. They are scammers and all these reviews are by indian store review farmers to give you a better impression. Delete this cancer from your store ASAP.

Axel Glade

Quite possibly one of the most garbage apps on the store with some of the worst customer service there is. I reached out the first time during their "on" hours and no one picked dup or answered the chat. I reached out an hour later again via chat and got stuck with an useless agent who was practically unable to do anything.

Plain Jane Marketplace

Just use ShipStation. I had ShippingEasy for 100s of labels a day over the course of a year. At least once a month the platform broke with no notice significantly hurting my company. It's nice when it works but it'll break and ruin your day.

Big Apple Collectibles

The address field is shorter than the program tells you is required thus cutting off part of the address causing undeliverable packages. On the label we use we have found out the character limit is 30 for the address field yet the program tells you less than 34 characters, causing the last 3 characters which is typically an apartment number to be cut off. Customer service says well just make sure the apartment is on the 2nd line. Sure if you are processing a few shipments, but when you process hundreds like we do that is not practical. Very disappointed company will not fix there own programming mistakes. We are now evaluating other programs since they will not fix their own software.

Park Scents

I have two shops Etsy and Shopify. I tried about 5 different aps, This one is a clear winner. Utilizing its packing rules, im able to pack even faster because i tough it what qty and combination of items goes into what box. Also they alow you to make your own custom packing slip which unifies all my brand's packing slips!

LiveToPrep

Yes yes yes yes yes yes! PERFECT. Not even joking. Thank you for this app! So happy. Software is easy to use and I couldn't be more happy.

AG Studio Dresses

Very unprofessional and almost no customer service. They offer UPS one balance service and it is not working properly, I was trying to contact them, call, send emails. No response. Then today I got a problem with USPS shipping too. This is just a disaster. Today without any warnings or emails especially calls - they suspend account. Unbelievable, what is going on with this app? They don't have enough people to contact customers or just simply don't care

www.thebluetimber.com

Great application! Not only does it work perfectly with our stores, but the service is great and they always answer any questions I have and support! Shout out to Melody H. for the super quick response and amazing customer service:)

cuffinstore

Shipping easy is exactly what it says. Shipping and Easy to use. Customer service is very responsive I have never had to wait to get help with any questions I've had. Rewa helped me solve an issue I was having in like 2 minutes.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 56 57