ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy | Reviews

by ShippingEasy

Automate shipping and save with the best shipping rates

stā BODY

I tolerated this app for nearly 5 years...getting worse with each update. The final straw was when I paid for $25.00 of postage, but instead was charged $1000.00. While I was dialing customer support, I was charged an additional $1000.00. After getting bounced all over with customer support repeatedly telling me they can't do anything, I was instructed to close my account to force a refund. I was told I would receive the refund in 1-3 weeks. After canceling my account I receive an email confirming the cancellation, but advising that I would be refunded any unused balance within 6-8 weeks. I called customer support again to clarify. After another 40 minutes I was assured that I should ignore the email because my claim was "expedited" and I would in fact receive a refund in 1-3 weeks. After nearly 5 weeks with no word, I called and asked for an update. The response... "Well if you had read the agreement, you would know that it takes 6-8 weeks for a refund to be processed. There is nothing in the notes about an expedited refund. I don't even know what that means because its out of our control." I asked to speak to a manager and was told, "Why...they aren't going to tell you anything different. There is nothing we can do for you and we don't even have your money. You will just have to wait 6-8 weeks for the postal service to figure it out." I then asked if they were implying that it would be an additional 6-8 weeks, to which they replied "yes". I advised that I would just take it up with my bank, to which they replied, "Yeah, that's a good idea" So here I am, a small company who had nearly $2000.00 stolen by Shipping Easy/Stamps.com, and the only thing they can come up with is to tell me to go away and they will give me my money back when they get around to it. I found another app outside of the Stamps.com family. Once I saw the difference, I was actually embarrassed that it took me getting ripped off to find a better performing app

Raw Frozen Scents

ShippingEasy is the best shipping app I have ever used. We have 3 Shopify Stores that we integrate, plus Amazon and some manual orders. Very simple to use, but it's still very advanced with anything and everything you could possibly want. It connects with UPS, USPS and Fedex as well as others.
I can any report that I might need, and it has many settings so you can adjust to the uniqueness of your company. Also is very easy to print using categories to do certain label batches at a time. Best customer support you could want, they don't hide their contact details like some other large companies. They will make any situation right.
Definitely consider ShippingEasy!

Stacheproductswholesale

If you want easy integration with all your carriers in your shopify platform, this is the service for you, Great tiered pricing and customer service 10/10 dentists would recommend

Skysetter Mobiles - Mobile Artist

Seamless! Customers purchase my products, and ta da! Shipping Easy has the order info, including those valuable customer notes, and the order is in my queue. I use their app as my order/shipping management from other platforms too like Etsy, Amazon, as well as Shopify. This makes my order management an absolute breeze. I can even add manual orders and the order details so I don’t miss a thing. Integrates with UPS, FedEx and USPS as well as others. Lifesaver! They have never overcharged me, not once!

Cactus Juice

We have been using this app for years. I love how easy it is for all of the orders to show up and how easy it is to refund and duplicate a label if you make a mistake. Having it hooked up to shopify in our recent transition has been really easy, & seamless. We have always had good support from the customer service team for years now. The shipping easy app has really made life much easier over the years.

Modern Lantern

Been using this app with our Shopify integration for few years now, makes life much quicker and easier when getting orders fulfilled. Like the ability to split orders, format easily with our Rollo label printer, and really like the addition of the catalog/inventory feature with the ability to bundle products, keep track of our inventory, reports, etc. Great app and highly recommend it.

Zayra Mo

Bad experience they charge you from 0 to the second plan without have orders and they dont reimburse you, neither the money you paid in advance to USPS through them!

Kapa Nui

BEWARE!! I just found out that they are over charging me for shipping on the back end for well over a month. Their label 'buy button' charge is much higher than the actual charge to your account. Check your history! Over a week and still no resolution from support. I have to keep calling for an update. I even spoke with the manager Brandon & Matt Jared etc and still no communication.

Chaos in Color

I've used this app for years, mostly without trouble, but since I'm on the lowest plan they refuse to provide support even when it's about a bug in their app. No support for bugs means you're dead in the water, and who has time for that. OneBalance Fix for other users: If you need to use funds already in your OneBalance account, you can print your labels directly from Stamps.com. Their interface is clunky but it'll do in an emergency. Your Stamps.com login info is under "One Balance and Carriers", then "Manage Passwords".

Coastal Gifts Inc

I have used this service for going on 5 years only 1 year with shopify other 4 with BC and I have never had a major issue except for bug issues now and then using their app. More issues since they changed from Endicia to Stamps.com. 2 days ago I go to weigh and print labels and all my customer info (Names, Addresses, Phone, ECT) has been [REDACTED] so I could only see the order numbers on each one. How am I suppose to confirm and print labels in the dark. GDPR has nothing to do with the US but that is their claim for the change. I will be looking for a new Shipping Partner that does not deny me access to my own customers information. Only reason for the 2 stars is the usability of the app with Shopify until this week.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 58 59