ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy

by ShippingEasy

Shipping, inventory, and email marketing - all in one place

Heartman

We love Shippingeasy! They help us ship like a BIG business, even though we are small biz. They are continually making improvements to their product that allows us to ship even faster and save time & money.

The customer services if top-notch. We personally love the Chat option. The Chat employees are not only very knowledgeable, but they are also extremely helpful and willing to go the extra step to help you.

We feel like the pricing we get for shipping is the best we can find anywhere.

Give them a try! You'll thank yourself.

s/o to Melody! Thank you!

North & Main Clothing Company

Tom (with customer service) was super patient and helpful! I wish all customer service representatives were like Tom!

TKO Tees

We use shipping easy to ship our orders and it is great! Their customer service is amazing, the live chat is super quick and simple. You are always connected with someone immediately to help with any challenge you may have and they are also there to help with any changes you need to make to your account.

Northland Vapor Company

Great tool to automate shipping, full featured, integrates with many ecommerce platforms and the customer service is top notch!

Green Thumbs Garden

The customer support is phenomenal. The ease of use and connect-ability is amazing. We would definitely recommend this app.

Bloom & Give

Love the customer service I received from Jordon. ShippingEasy is always exploring ways to improve the customer experiance.

Wigdot

Shipping easy has been super helpful shipping out my items from my shop, and the support has solved all my questions quickly. Thank you!

Smeye World

Shipping easy is the best shipping app we have used to date. I love the features and ease. Great app!

Ken's Foods

I use this app to manage our shipping process through FedEx. The Shipping Easy team has been excellent in helping us match our shipping workflow to theirs. I highly recommend using this app.

Big and Tall Mart

This AP WORKS! Used to use a different AP that was costly and had periodic issues. Switched to Shipping Easy and no more problems. Works fast and accurately. Reasonable priced too. Also use the email marketing and it WORKS too! Would recommend this to anyone that wants to automate with accuracy. Love it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 54 55