ShippingEasy

Automate shipping and save with the best shipping rates

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Hinge Meister

I have been using Shipping Easy since 2015 on a different platform. I had 2 requirements when it was time to upgrade to Shopify. One is eBay integration and the other is ShippingEasy integration. I setup ShippingEasy to automatically provide custom packing slips for Shopify sales and eBay sales. Also, I offer rebates for some of my products which ShippingEasy prints at the same time as the packing slips. ShippingEasy prints the labels on my Zebra printer and provides a "Pay on Use" return label for the rebate products. The Zebra label printer and my Brother inkjet printer are attached to my desktop and ConnectEasy sends the labels and packing slips to the printers simultaneously. I use the ShippingEasy app on the phone or laptop when I'm out of town. The labels and slips are printed at the office and waiting for my partner to fulfill the orders. Returns are easy too. It takes 2 clicks to email a return label to a customer. It takes time to setup ShippingEasy to the level it's set for my shop, but it's time well spent.

Thersipo

be careful, they never tell you they will charge you 5 per month even if you don't use it. And after you cancel it, they keep charging, it took me three months to completely get them to stop charging.

R. Drew Naturals

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I have been using this app for over 2 years and I am 100% satisfied. I love that I can send emails with my branding and can send marketing emails and texts

Studio Penny Lane

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Super convenient, avoids mistakes, saves time, excellent options. I wouldn't think of shipping on my own again!

Catch the Fire Worship Flags

I've been using ShippingEasy for several years, previously with WooCommerce integration and now with Shopify. It also integrates with Amazon & Etsy so that I can manage everything related to shipping and inventory. I honestly don't know other small businesses don't know about this great software - it's better than ShipStation, Ship Pirate or Stamps.com I recommend it to everyone.

Chef Gerrie

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great service, quick response. The name says it all...Shipping Easy. Plus the integrations of Amazon, Walmart, Shopify... and other shipping to retail customers is so easy, convenient, and the savings are great! Get it...You may just like it TOO much!
Chef Gerrie LLC at chefgerrie.com

InchBug

Time spent using app About 4 years

This app helped streamline our shipping process exponentially. We sell on Amazon, Etsy, and Shopify and ShippingEasy integrates with all 3 platforms, which saves us a ton of time and money. Plus, their staff is always friendly and very helpful.

Legendary USA

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Been using SE for about 3 years. We'll never go back to the old ways of shipping fulfillment. Helpful staff. Highly recommended.

ACUITY Instruments

Time spent using app Over 4 years

ShippingEasy integrated easily with our Shopify store and has served us well for many years. We've grown quite a bit since we started using ShippingEasy, and it's served us equally well the whole time. 5 stars, would recommend to a friend. :)

Sol Kendamas

Time spent using app Over 7 years

Great way to organize and ship when you have to fulfill a lot of orders. Great discounted shipping rates, and access to all freight forwarders.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 59 60