ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy

by ShippingEasy

Best rates. Easy set up. Endless support.

The Fine Market

I've looked into at least 10 different apps for inventory management and orders dispatch and finally found what I was looking for. Easy, fair price and most of all AWESOME customer support

Snow Teeth Whitening

Customer Success is very responsive and helpful! Chatted with Matthew today and he was very informative! Great experience so far!

Centerville C&J Connection, Inc.

Customer Service team has been quick to help with app features as our business changes. We are familiar with several shipping apps and thus far this one has best met our needs.

Filter-Guru

This service from the tech support is everything! They are always available when I need them. They help keep our business running smoothly day in and day out.

J.J. Malibu

Great app to keep track with all your channels! Great customer service! They are very helpful and very responsive.

Nevermore Costumes

ShippingEasy is a great app for keeping track of all your shipping on multiple channels. I used it for my website, eBay and Etsy and it always did well. I really like the ability to print out multiple packing slips and labels at one time. And the postage pricing seems the same as other apps.
I also used their inventory app (which is $9 extra) and liked it. The inventory part does need a few improvements (just seems like it takes too many steps on some processes, and it didn't import the UPCs). it is a new addition to their main app which is the shipping, but they're definitely doing well with it.
Overall, I would recommend this app if you're looking for an app to manage your shipping from several different channels. And really, if you're selling on multiple channels, you really need to invest in some program to help you keep up on everything.
The only reason I switched to a different app is that I'm currently needing something that also handles listing on multiple channels as well as more in-depth inventory management. But I would definitely consider using ShippingEasy again if my needs change.

Shopstergeek

I installed the app - then uninstalled and it is still charging me. I need to dispute the charges but there is no good way to get in touch with anyone.

SCNT

This App is a life saver when it comes to shipping. The shipping rules are very easy to setup and are insanely helpful.
Their staff has also been amazing to work with whenever we have issues. If you have a Shopify store this app is a must!

RODgeeks

The app makes shipping much easier, and helps save some money. The customer support is excellent and really makes the app worth it.

Monumental Chocolate

The app works very well. Takes a bit of time to figure out some of the details. The support team is great! They are very helpful and willing to help you with questions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41