ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy

by ShippingEasy

The complete e-commerce solution for your Shopify store.

Henna Hair Dye

I have been shipping product around the globe since 1994. As the internet evolved and made its way into the world technology evolved and apps were born. 2019 we have so many choices and so many reviews... some we know are fake, some we know are real but we all want what is best for our business. When it comes to reviews, I leave the good, the bad, and the ugly, unlike those that just had a bad day and then wanted to let the world know they had a bad experience. Most of the bad is from people that just do not get it and should not be in the technology realm.
I can tell you I am a techno junky, I do not like to listen to a lot of reviews, however if this helps anyone like it would me then so be it. I go back to the day and time when you had to have a custom program written and integrate into your shopping cart. It wasn't pretty but way more efficient than one at a time. This was the difference of taking all weekend to pack 30 orders and barley get them out Monday afternoon. Since then with more demand and needs for our customers more apps started popping up. I tried almost every single one of them. Most were so incredibly complicated it still took forever to ship product effectively. When we hit 150 plus orders a day, 7 days a week, we finally found Shippingeasy. And wow does the name fit well! It literally blows the competition out of the water! Not only is it easy, but the tech support when and if it is needed is mind blowing and should be a industry standard in customer service. The people have even helped me with issues that did not have to do with there software! This is unheard of! The support is instant! and the support is personable! The internet needs to learn from these people! Thank you everyone at Shippingeasy! We have set our standard to yours. Be well! EarthDye

Daily Deals

They have great customer service and unbeatable rates. Very helpful with any problem that might arise. Would definitely recommend it

Left Coast Original

Unmatched customer service and super helpful articles. Every rep I've spoken to has been friendly and knowledgeable. (Emma helped us get SKUs up and running in no time) And the ShippingEasy website itself is simple to navigate and learn.

bladeaddictknives

Shippingeasy has been my favorite shipping program. I have been using them for over 5+ years at their beginning stages. The platform itself is easy to use and works flawlessly for my operations. Customer support has been amazing when I experience any issues. From easy chat support or phone call, shippingeasy will be there for you. They helped with integrations as well and everyone there is down to earth. Appreciate yall.

P.volve

ShippingEasy has a great customer support team, they are always there when you need them, and very friendly too!

HYPOXIC

It's a decently integrated app, but they try to implement too many features and don't do the basics well. Their rudimentary paste and parse address for a quick shipment fails horribly with even the simplest addresses. I've reported this issue several times and still no update after 6 months. A first year programmer could implement this feature more reliably! I would find something better for my complete business shipping solution.

Wheelin and Dealin

We ship over a thousand packages a week and I have never had anything but a great experience with their software and customer service. It's refreshing calling a company and getting a real person immediately. Highly recommend to anyone.

Inherit Co.

I "chatted" with Matthew and Melody regarding some various tasks and they each AWESOMELY helped me through the steps! Very thourough, very personable (as personable as you can be through a chat page) and got my questions answered quickly! YAY! Shipping Easy rocks!

Limited Run Games

App effective at printing & shipping logistics. Support was amazing with helping to solve an obscure technical bug, Tom is fantastic.

Pure Bella Pets

Not only does the app simplify all your shipping needs but the customer service is amazingly helpful! Great Job Shipping easy!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43