ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy

by ShippingEasy

The easiest shipping platform for e-commerce merchants.

Big Apple Collectibles

The address field is shorter than the program tells you is required thus cutting off part of the address causing undeliverable packages. On the label we use we have found out the character limit is 30 for the address field yet the program tells you less than 34 characters, causing the last 3 characters which is typically an apartment number to be cut off. Customer service says well just make sure the apartment is on the 2nd line. Sure if you are processing a few shipments, but when you process hundreds like we do that is not practical. Very disappointed company will not fix there own programming mistakes. We are now evaluating other programs since they will not fix their own software.

Park Scents

I have two shops Etsy and Shopify. I tried about 5 different aps, This one is a clear winner. Utilizing its packing rules, im able to pack even faster because i tough it what qty and combination of items goes into what box. Also they alow you to make your own custom packing slip which unifies all my brand's packing slips!

LiveToPrep

Yes yes yes yes yes yes! PERFECT. Not even joking. Thank you for this app! So happy. Software is easy to use and I couldn't be more happy.

AG Studio Dresses

Very unprofessional and almost no customer service. They offer UPS one balance service and it is not working properly, I was trying to contact them, call, send emails. No response. Then today I got a problem with USPS shipping too. This is just a disaster. Today without any warnings or emails especially calls - they suspend account. Unbelievable, what is going on with this app? They don't have enough people to contact customers or just simply don't care

www.thebluetimber.com

Great application! Not only does it work perfectly with our stores, but the service is great and they always answer any questions I have and support! Shout out to Melody H. for the super quick response and amazing customer service:)

cuffinstore

Shipping easy is exactly what it says. Shipping and Easy to use. Customer service is very responsive I have never had to wait to get help with any questions I've had. Rewa helped me solve an issue I was having in like 2 minutes.

KP Pigments

Lovely app. It really helped with a lot of issues we had with previous shipping apps. This one seemed to solve all of our issues and their customer service is great!

The Radiance Foundation

Shipping Easy has saved me HOURS...MANY HOURS!!! It was a God-send. We'd released a new book and the response was incredible. The first few days of printing labels through Shopify took hours. Once I found shipping easy and could do things like batch like orders...what had taken me 12+ hours took me merely minutes. Seriously. AMAZING. And the support team has been INCREDIBLE. Always. I have never gotten someone who wasn't beyond helpful.

cudbyja

Very quick response from support team. Live chat options is great. Reps appear to be very knowledgeable

Pristine Sprays

the support staff is the differentiating factor with Shipping Easy. Shipping Easy's support is phenomenal. They respond quickly and with helpful answers, and support issues are resolved very fast. It's a huge difference between them and other competitors.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 56 57