ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy

by ShippingEasy

Set up in minutes. Save hours on shipping.

Chaos in Color

I've used this app for years, mostly without trouble, but since I'm on the lowest plan they refuse to provide support even when it's about a bug in their app. No support for bugs means you're dead in the water, and who has time for that. OneBalance Fix for other users: If you need to use funds already in your OneBalance account, you can print your labels directly from Stamps.com. Their interface is clunky but it'll do in an emergency. Your Stamps.com login info is under "One Balance and Carriers", then "Manage Passwords".

Coastal Gifts Inc

I have used this service for going on 5 years only 1 year with shopify other 4 with BC and I have never had a major issue except for bug issues now and then using their app. More issues since they changed from Endicia to Stamps.com. 2 days ago I go to weigh and print labels and all my customer info (Names, Addresses, Phone, ECT) has been [REDACTED] so I could only see the order numbers on each one. How am I suppose to confirm and print labels in the dark. GDPR has nothing to do with the US but that is their claim for the change. I will be looking for a new Shipping Partner that does not deny me access to my own customers information. Only reason for the 2 stars is the usability of the app with Shopify until this week.

Tamco Paint Manufacturing

Our business only ships. Finding an app that simplifies the printing process was huge for us. I've contacted customer service a few times and they walked me through how to set up my box size/weight so it triggers the accurate box to again make shipping faster for us. Our shipper easily spends half the amount of time. We still need to perfect alot of options, but I'm glad those options are available. I gave 4 stars cause I guess I would say it's not super easy. I needed help, but once you understand how it works, I think it's a necessity for any online store with alot of volume.

MuskOx

Very disappointed in the customer service. We have a major issue because this app can not support multiple fulfillment locations (even though it is totally normal within the industry and supported by Shopify). We reached out for help and Shipping Easy said they don't care and it's not their problem. Shopify also reached out and got no response.

Taigen Tanks

It works, but lots of things are broken frequently. Right now it is the rate calculator (you can only get rates as you are actually shipping, otherwise the quick rates calculator doesn't work). Links well to Shopify but so do others. Support is ok, while they do answer phones the knowledge is pretty limited and all issues end up with an unknown ETA or without any followups. Do not pay for Shippingeasy's service if you have a USPS rep, if you sign up through your USPS rep it is free. All in all I would suggest Shipstation or some other equivalent. While they are all owned by Stamps.com it seems Shippingeasy has been going downhill for the last year with Covid.

Fantôme

Installed ShippingEasy after promised discounted Ground shipping rates, but their rates were actually higher than most similar programs. Reached out to customer service several times and never heard back, despite getting spammed with marketing emails from them. I then deleted my account and removed the app through Shopify before trial was up, but was still charged nearly $32 because I did not jump through the extra steps of deleting my account through their website. Absolutely terrible, not sure if this is even a real company but convinced it is a scam.

Nasa Depot

stamps.com cancer app. They are trash - the whole company is garbage and should not be trusted with anything to do with your Shopify store. They tried to call me and tell me they had better prices and I laughed in their face. They are scammers and all these reviews are by indian store review farmers to give you a better impression. Delete this cancer from your store ASAP.

Axel Glade

Quite possibly one of the most garbage apps on the store with some of the worst customer service there is. I reached out the first time during their "on" hours and no one picked dup or answered the chat. I reached out an hour later again via chat and got stuck with an useless agent who was practically unable to do anything.

Plain Jane Marketplace

Just use ShipStation. I had ShippingEasy for 100s of labels a day over the course of a year. At least once a month the platform broke with no notice significantly hurting my company. It's nice when it works but it'll break and ruin your day.

Big Apple Collectibles

The address field is shorter than the program tells you is required thus cutting off part of the address causing undeliverable packages. On the label we use we have found out the character limit is 30 for the address field yet the program tells you less than 34 characters, causing the last 3 characters which is typically an apartment number to be cut off. Customer service says well just make sure the apartment is on the 2nd line. Sure if you are processing a few shipments, but when you process hundreds like we do that is not practical. Very disappointed company will not fix there own programming mistakes. We are now evaluating other programs since they will not fix their own software.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 57 58