ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy

by ShippingEasy

Shipping, inventory, and email marketing - all in one place

Good old days coffee

I use this app to integrate 2 businesses and it has made shipping a breeze! I ship enough to take advantage of the subscription and I an not disappointed!

Craftyrific

This is a great APP and made my life so much easier. It save us time, help our business run more efficient and organized. Also their service is amazing. Anytime i have an issue or question they are always available to help. I am in the learning process but so far it is user friendly and I've been able to get set fast as simple. I highly recommend.

Stargazer Cast Iron

Great app. It's very user friendly and saves us a lot of time. The order filtering features are great. Thanks for the help, Evan!

Elizabetta

Excellent customer service and a good APP that not only handles shipping, but also inventory control. Thank you!

Fitonomy

Love the customer support on shipping easy they are always quick. Also, they update the system frequently, and it saves us a lot of money.

Sanshee

I've used a lot of shipping apps, and this is one of the best. There is a clear and concerted effort to try to improve and help customers with easily accessible customer service. It's not perfect, no shipping app is, but they are clearly trying to become perfect and that's huge.

Robinson Books

Shipping easy has been a terrific app. We have five different stores and we ship using the USPS, UPS, and FedEx. Shipping easy enables us to quickly find the best price for each package. The customer support is also terrific. I highly recommend them for any small business online store.

My Sweetest Memories

I have been using ShippingEasy for over a year now and absolutely love the service. In addition to making my shipping a breeze, I also use the app to track my inventory across 3 marketplaces and my Shopify store. It works incredibly well, and at a great price.

When I've run into issues (which are rare), I've received help quickly - thanks Melody and team!

JuJu's Kids Boutique

Can always rely on customer support - Matthew F was able to get my issue taken care of quickly, so I could get back to work! Thanks!

Crazy Boxer

Shipping easy is so easy to use, I just love it! Also, their customer support is knowledgeable and has the answer to all your questions! Melody was such a doll. Love this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 50 51