ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy

by ShippingEasy

Shipping, inventory, and email marketing - all in one place

Ken's Foods

I use this app to manage our shipping process through FedEx. The Shipping Easy team has been excellent in helping us match our shipping workflow to theirs. I highly recommend using this app.

Big and Tall Mart

This AP WORKS! Used to use a different AP that was costly and had periodic issues. Switched to Shipping Easy and no more problems. Works fast and accurately. Reasonable priced too. Also use the email marketing and it WORKS too! Would recommend this to anyone that wants to automate with accuracy. Love it!

Milk Snob

We use this app to print labels and ship out all of our orders. I was trying to connect a second warehouse and Jordan was extremely helpful!

Ooh La Luxe

I use this app to to create shipping labels for packages being shipped out. I really enjoy using this app because Matt and Tom are super helpful! I click on the chat box quite often for any questions or concerns and they are always there to help with anything I don't understand or need further assistance on. I definitely recommend this app for anyone who has a lot of outgoing packages so that you can create one barcode for the mailman to scan that scans in all packages at once.

Ele Ella

I use this app to sync my orders and ship, I haven't used it that much yet. However the customer service is great!

TECH9DeZIGNS

I worked with Brandon Harrison today just after installing the application....Knowledgeable isn't a word I would use because the word doesnt carry enough credit!! If I need to ever call back I sincerely hope I get him or another rep just like him

Vip Barber Supply

Shipping easy has been a pleasure so far. It allows us to ship with easy. We can compare prices from different carriers in a simple single window. It also gives us the chance to do marketing as well. We can email customers coupons if they sign up for email alerts. We can send reminders to shop again if customers haven't visited us in a while. We can send automated emails for customers after making a purchase with a coupon included to come back and shop again. The best part of it all is their customer service. They have a U.S based phone number with English speaking customer service reps that will answer all of your questions. If you don't like to talk on the phone they also offer chat assistance and the good ol' email if you're feeling brave.

Thank you Shippingeasy Team.

LoCo Apparel

Customer service is great and always helpful when I'm in a bind. The chat function is quick and gets me back on track in minutes!

Elite Sweets

Melody H. was very friendly. She was also very knowledgeable about the website and was very efficient in answering my questions.

Handcrafted Affirmations

I am THRILLED WITH THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE! I am so computer illiterate and every single time I've called someone has immediately answered and treats you like a friend that is super smart and wants to help you succeed. Not only have they helped me navigate my issues they have educated me on excel and walked me through the process. I am so thankful I went with these guys. Being a new business, I need all the help and education I can get! I feel like a have a team-mate in them.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 53 54