ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy

by ShippingEasy

Automate shipping and save with the best shipping rates

Skysetter Mobiles - Mobile Artist

Seamless! Customers purchase my products, and ta da! Shipping Easy has the order info, including those valuable customer notes, and the order is in my queue. I use their app as my order/shipping management from other platforms too like Etsy, Amazon, as well as Shopify. This makes my order management an absolute breeze. I can even add manual orders and the order details so I don’t miss a thing. Integrates with UPS, FedEx and USPS as well as others. Lifesaver! They have never overcharged me, not once!

Cactus Juice

We have been using this app for years. I love how easy it is for all of the orders to show up and how easy it is to refund and duplicate a label if you make a mistake. Having it hooked up to shopify in our recent transition has been really easy, & seamless. We have always had good support from the customer service team for years now. The shipping easy app has really made life much easier over the years.

Modern Lantern

Been using this app with our Shopify integration for few years now, makes life much quicker and easier when getting orders fulfilled. Like the ability to split orders, format easily with our Rollo label printer, and really like the addition of the catalog/inventory feature with the ability to bundle products, keep track of our inventory, reports, etc. Great app and highly recommend it.

Zayra Mo

Bad experience they charge you from 0 to the second plan without have orders and they dont reimburse you, neither the money you paid in advance to USPS through them!

Kapa Nui

BEWARE!! I just found out that they are over charging me for shipping on the back end for well over a month. Their label 'buy button' charge is much higher than the actual charge to your account. Check your history! Over a week and still no resolution from support. I have to keep calling for an update. I even spoke with the manager Brandon & Matt Jared etc and still no communication.

Chaos in Color

I've used this app for years, mostly without trouble, but since I'm on the lowest plan they refuse to provide support even when it's about a bug in their app. No support for bugs means you're dead in the water, and who has time for that. OneBalance Fix for other users: If you need to use funds already in your OneBalance account, you can print your labels directly from Stamps.com. Their interface is clunky but it'll do in an emergency. Your Stamps.com login info is under "One Balance and Carriers", then "Manage Passwords".

Coastal Gifts Inc

I have used this service for going on 5 years only 1 year with shopify other 4 with BC and I have never had a major issue except for bug issues now and then using their app. More issues since they changed from Endicia to Stamps.com. 2 days ago I go to weigh and print labels and all my customer info (Names, Addresses, Phone, ECT) has been [REDACTED] so I could only see the order numbers on each one. How am I suppose to confirm and print labels in the dark. GDPR has nothing to do with the US but that is their claim for the change. I will be looking for a new Shipping Partner that does not deny me access to my own customers information. Only reason for the 2 stars is the usability of the app with Shopify until this week.

Tamco Paint Manufacturing

Our business only ships. Finding an app that simplifies the printing process was huge for us. I've contacted customer service a few times and they walked me through how to set up my box size/weight so it triggers the accurate box to again make shipping faster for us. Our shipper easily spends half the amount of time. We still need to perfect alot of options, but I'm glad those options are available. I gave 4 stars cause I guess I would say it's not super easy. I needed help, but once you understand how it works, I think it's a necessity for any online store with alot of volume.

MuskOx

Very disappointed in the customer service. We have a major issue because this app can not support multiple fulfillment locations (even though it is totally normal within the industry and supported by Shopify). We reached out for help and Shipping Easy said they don't care and it's not their problem. Shopify also reached out and got no response.

Taigen Tanks

It works, but lots of things are broken frequently. Right now it is the rate calculator (you can only get rates as you are actually shipping, otherwise the quick rates calculator doesn't work). Links well to Shopify but so do others. Support is ok, while they do answer phones the knowledge is pretty limited and all issues end up with an unknown ETA or without any followups. Do not pay for Shippingeasy's service if you have a USPS rep, if you sign up through your USPS rep it is free. All in all I would suggest Shipstation or some other equivalent. While they are all owned by Stamps.com it seems Shippingeasy has been going downhill for the last year with Covid.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 57 58