ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy

by ShippingEasy

The easiest shipping platform for e-commerce merchants.

LiveToPrep

Yes yes yes yes yes yes! PERFECT. Not even joking. Thank you for this app! So happy. Software is easy to use and I couldn't be more happy.

AG Studio Dresses

Very unprofessional and almost no customer service. They offer UPS one balance service and it is not working properly, I was trying to contact them, call, send emails. No response. Then today I got a problem with USPS shipping too. This is just a disaster. Today without any warnings or emails especially calls - they suspend account. Unbelievable, what is going on with this app? They don't have enough people to contact customers or just simply don't care

www.thebluetimber.com

Great application! Not only does it work perfectly with our stores, but the service is great and they always answer any questions I have and support! Shout out to Melody H. for the super quick response and amazing customer service:)

cuffinstore

Shipping easy is exactly what it says. Shipping and Easy to use. Customer service is very responsive I have never had to wait to get help with any questions I've had. Rewa helped me solve an issue I was having in like 2 minutes.

KP Pigments

Lovely app. It really helped with a lot of issues we had with previous shipping apps. This one seemed to solve all of our issues and their customer service is great!

The Radiance Foundation

Shipping Easy has saved me HOURS...MANY HOURS!!! It was a God-send. We'd released a new book and the response was incredible. The first few days of printing labels through Shopify took hours. Once I found shipping easy and could do things like batch like orders...what had taken me 12+ hours took me merely minutes. Seriously. AMAZING. And the support team has been INCREDIBLE. Always. I have never gotten someone who wasn't beyond helpful.

cudbyja

Very quick response from support team. Live chat options is great. Reps appear to be very knowledgeable

Pristine Sprays

the support staff is the differentiating factor with Shipping Easy. Shipping Easy's support is phenomenal. They respond quickly and with helpful answers, and support issues are resolved very fast. It's a huge difference between them and other competitors.

Sunshine Style TV

Orders are not converting over. Holding for hours, goes to voicemail . Then no response on chat - not trustworthy

IslandJay

Shipping easy is fantastic. Easy shopify integration + easy to use interface. Support is there for us when needed. Price point is more than fair.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 56 57