ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy

by ShippingEasy

Shipping, inventory, and email marketing - all in one place

Magic Weighted Blanket

ShippingEasy has definitely lived up to its name. Everything about it, from set up to using it everyday, has been easy. The thing I truly enjoy most about ShippingEasy is that I don't have to even think about it. It works like promised, so, as a family-run business, shipping is one less thing to worry about.

Pacific Northwest Gifts

Does the job well. Creates a history of your shipments if you need to reference them in the future. Also, easy to void and recreate shipments. Imports from Shopify seemlessly. Great customer support. Shout out to Jose for helping us out!

Shoppe with Shawn

Easy to use and always great customer service. Highly recommended! Utilizes cubic shipping which is a HUGE plus!

Reel Power Handles

i started with the SE shipping part years and years old. it was great then and even better now.

so when the inventory management came along i had the confidence it too would be a winner; and yes it is!

now it is the marketing part which i just started. i worked closely with evan and i was able to easily switch over to SE from another e-blast app. he got me completely up and running in a very brief amount of time, not to mention, the SE editor is much easier to user than other similar editors.

SE now has the whole package and thankfully, so do I. thank you SE for your products and support you have provided.

Hastamuerte

Jordon was the man. I bomb barbed with questions and issues that that wasn't working between my shops and Shipping Easy. He not only answered all of them but also took his time to walk me through the process. Thanks brother, much appreciated!

Sierra Socks

We use this app with ALL our shipping. It works very well and very intuitive. The best part is inventory control. Our products inventory are synced over the 5 channels that we sell on.

SpyCentre.com Spy Shop

As to customer support, ShippingEasy has been great! Unfortunately, I cannot remember the name of the gentleman that offered fantastic help to me over the phone, but Mr. Tom, who helped over the Live Chat, helped me in some really complicated manners in terms of personalized automation for our new account. Thank you very much, Tom!

Rose Tattoo Care

Connecting ShippingEasy with Shopify was super easy, which of course is not a surprise, we are also using SE for two WooCommerce websites, Amazon, Walmart, Etsy, Ebay plus manual order processing. The app has great features and the support is always extremely helpful

Surthrival - Premium Supplements

This app is easy to install, and the customer service is A+. Does everything I needed for shipping and more, including maintaining inventory, which is really helpful!

Bijou Candles

Brandon was a huge help troubleshooting a problem I had with my printer settings. Shipping easy is great, always there to help!