ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy

by ShippingEasy

Shipping, inventory, and email marketing - all in one place

Huma Gel

I've been using this app for approximately 2 years now and it has been a great service for adding automation to order fulfillment and label creation. It streamlines the process and makes things so much easier for my staff.

Today, Oct. 25 2019, while attempting to add a new feature, I submitted a service request via Shipping Easy's chat feature. Almost immediately I was greeted by a technician by the name of Tom. Tom was very courteous and patient as he answered my questions and assisted me with setting the new feature.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Shipping Easy to anyone and kudos to Shipping Easy. Thank you for the assistance today Tom. ;-)

TeaSource

Tom, the customer success adviser has been very helpful! He noticed that we've been having trouble receiving exported CSV files and took the time to look into why that has been an issue. He provided GREAT customer service. A++ and two thumbs up!

SkyWatchTVStore.com

This was the best solicitation call I have EVER taken! We have been using this platform for 8 years now and LOVE it! So easy to use! Love all the additions they are making too! The customer service has always been amazing and they help right away! Love this company!

Mermaid Straw

Great chat service! Very helpful whenever I have any questions or run into any problems using this app.

ratsmedical.com

Works well, easy to use and learn, and very simple to organize the variousstores we ship alongside. Also Melody is cool.

The Grind Athletics

Great shipping platform and an even better marketing platform for people with minimal email campaign / design skills! Every time you call, you immediately get a live human. They help me build email campaigns for free and take the time to answer questions. Evan, one of their support guys, even took the time to reformat / import 2,000 emails that were not properly formatted to import. I sent him 2 lists and he cross referenced them, pulled out duplicates and imported them for me for immediate use! No other companies do that from my previous experience. Definitely a winner here guys!!

Teami Blends

I called Jeff in Support at ShippingEasy today for what seemed like a tricky problem. Jeff helped me find a solution to it quickly and walked me through how to make the changes. Much appreciated. Thank you Jeff.

Mod-Box

I don't use the Shopify app, I use their full website for my business and it integrates and pulls all my shopify (and other marketplace) orders and info to be handled in their website.

I love ShippingEasy, there support is excellent and I am always able to get help with my issues and get explanations for things. Their pricing is also really great for what they offer, and shipping things out is super easy and the prices are great. Super easy to use with anything we have tried.

Update: 10/7/19 - They do have a Walmart.com integration! This is something that not every shipping solution has - very nice bonus as managing your own orders on Walmart.com manually is basically impossible with their very strict acknowledgement timeline.

Mark Berman & Son

I am new to ShippingEasy, and they do not exaggerate when they say easy! The customer service is spectacular. I spoke with Tori today, and she was kind, smart, and efficient.

Adornaments NY

We recently expanded our shop and ran into a ton of problems trying to effectively integrate shipping and inventory across multiple sales platforms - ShippingEasy has saved us! Getting started was easy, the interface is intuitive for high volume shops and the customer service is stellar! We have had several phone sessions with their support staff in a short time and now our ShippingEasy presets are perfectly customized to our needs. Very happy and relieved to have them on our team.