ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy

by ShippingEasy

Shipping, inventory, and email marketing - all in one place

LoCo Apparel

Customer service is great and always helpful when I'm in a bind. The chat function is quick and gets me back on track in minutes!

Elite Sweets

Melody H. was very friendly. She was also very knowledgeable about the website and was very efficient in answering my questions.

Handcrafted Affirmations

I am THRILLED WITH THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE! I am so computer illiterate and every single time I've called someone has immediately answered and treats you like a friend that is super smart and wants to help you succeed. Not only have they helped me navigate my issues they have educated me on excel and walked me through the process. I am so thankful I went with these guys. Being a new business, I need all the help and education I can get! I feel like a have a team-mate in them.

StoveGuard

Great app with EXCELLENT customer service. So far it does everything we need it to do. Whenever we have a problem I just call or chat with them and they help me figure it out.

BLUESPRING

ShippingEasy was quick to set up and easy to integrate with Shopify. It also connects with Amazon, eBay, and Walmart, and we have another connector that allows it to sync shipping information with QuickBooks, too. There were some issues getting the Shopify sync to work consistently, but they appear to have been fixed now. Support is always quick to respond and generally have the answers we need about why an order didn't sync, what we can do to solve a problem, etc.

There are some reports that are helpful in addition to what Shopify offers, though I wish I could get more detail and more customization of the reports. You can schedule reports to run automatically, which is an improvement over Shopify, as well. We are using ShippingEasy to track inventory, make adjustments, and update Shopify inventory levels, which is fairly simple to do. It will allow you to create bundled items, indicating how many of which items go into each bundle. Then inventory of each item is updated when orders come over and are fulfilled.

Labels for Us

It is easy to use and if you have any problem there is a chat with excellent customer service. I recommend ShippingEasy

United Apparel Liquidators

Really love the Shipping Easy app for managing our Shopify order shipments. It is easy to use when shipping multiple orders at once and I have tried a few different shipping options with this in mind. Shipping Easy is the only one that has all the features for bulk shipping that we need. I do wish they had a few more options with customizing the packing slips. We don't use them currently, but I am hopeful they will expand on that. I also would love to use their email marketing, but they have a few missing features there that we need and already use with Mailchimp. Hoping as the company grows, so will these additional features/add-ons and we will be able to use more of what they have to offer.

Darla Dietrich

excellent customer service. I used the chat function and had several rookie questions. Jose was very patient with me and helped me through. I feel much more confident now!

Downtown Boutique

Every time I have had call this company with any concerns or needing help they have exceeded my expectations. Today I called & spoke to Jeff. I needed help with finding a better plan for my business needs but didn't want to cancel my subscription because I love the way it integrates with my Shopify store. He was so helpful & it was so quick to figure out. They help you & they are quick about it. Love that! I can go on with the million other things I need to do for the day & now I feel better about my business.

Liquid Death

This app has been the perfect app since day one. Everyone has been super friendly and their tech support is the best! I love having the option to have support through chat rather than having to get on a cool. However their phone calls are awesome too. Thanks recently to Tom for helping me out with an order that was driving me insane. You rock!