ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy

by ShippingEasy

Automate shipping and save with the best shipping rates

Green Thumbs Garden

The customer support is phenomenal. The ease of use and connect-ability is amazing. We would definitely recommend this app.

Bloom & Give

Love the customer service I received from Jordon. ShippingEasy is always exploring ways to improve the customer experiance.

Wigdot

Shipping easy has been super helpful shipping out my items from my shop, and the support has solved all my questions quickly. Thank you!

Smeye World

Shipping easy is the best shipping app we have used to date. I love the features and ease. Great app!

Ken's Foods

I use this app to manage our shipping process through FedEx. The Shipping Easy team has been excellent in helping us match our shipping workflow to theirs. I highly recommend using this app.

Big and Tall Mart

This AP WORKS! Used to use a different AP that was costly and had periodic issues. Switched to Shipping Easy and no more problems. Works fast and accurately. Reasonable priced too. Also use the email marketing and it WORKS too! Would recommend this to anyone that wants to automate with accuracy. Love it!

Milk Snob

We use this app to print labels and ship out all of our orders. I was trying to connect a second warehouse and Jordan was extremely helpful!

Ooh La Luxe

I use this app to to create shipping labels for packages being shipped out. I really enjoy using this app because Matt and Tom are super helpful! I click on the chat box quite often for any questions or concerns and they are always there to help with anything I don't understand or need further assistance on. I definitely recommend this app for anyone who has a lot of outgoing packages so that you can create one barcode for the mailman to scan that scans in all packages at once.

Ele Ella

I use this app to sync my orders and ship, I haven't used it that much yet. However the customer service is great!

TECH9DeZIGNS

I worked with Brandon Harrison today just after installing the application....Knowledgeable isn't a word I would use because the word doesnt carry enough credit!! If I need to ever call back I sincerely hope I get him or another rep just like him