ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy

by ShippingEasy

Shipping, inventory, and email marketing - all in one place

Drinking Well Co.

Shipping easy has been great! It's a great way to manage inventory, customer marketing, or even just shipping. I've used it for 5+ years, and always appreciate the improvements they are constantly making. Customer service is quick and responsive, and always helps solve the issue I have. Tom from customer support went above and beyond providing a solution to my inventory export issue and I went on with my day sooner than expected. Thanks for everything! Keep up the good work!

R. Nichols

ShippingEasy never disappoints! We have been using ShippingEasy for several years and find it very user friendly and efficient. On the unusual occasion like today when we have had to reach out to customer service, they are always super helpful. Tom went above and beyond today to not only find a work around solution for me, but he went the extra mail by literally doing the math for me!! Thank you Tom and the ShippingEasy team for your excellent customer service!!

derbecca

We've been using ShippingEasy since early 2016 for USPS shipping for a few of our businesses. Like any new account, you have to go through and get it all setup correctly. Once you're up and running, you can literally have a label printed in about 3 clicks and 3 seconds when the orders sync with your stores. The whole site works great, it's easy to use, and the functionality is well documented so you can usually find instructions for anything you're trying to learn how to do. The customer service is VERY accessible and knowledgeable. You can get a representative on the phone, email, or chat which we love!

CocoBlanc

i just spoke to donavon he is totally awsome he is a frieken legend he did a wonderfuly smooth job helping us set up our business on shipping hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RMR Solutions, LLC

We have used shipping easy for about 3 years and it makes printing orders so much easier than doing each order manually on the shippers website. (what we used to do) There is all types of filters, rules, category's that can be set up to make things super "easy". The Customer Service help is always awesome, including my resent encounter with Tori. They are always improving things to make everything work for everyone. My new request would be to have it always show the cheapest shipping rate from the different carrier options, which Tori said is in the works to be made. I hope to continue to always use ShippingEasy since it is so "easy" to use.

Lilly's Kloset

I actually look forward to chatting with someone from customer support. No matter how long it takes to solve your issue, they remain professional, patient and courteous! Never giving a possible solution and to contact them again if it doesn't work.

Always a positive ending with customer support.

karina dresses

We use the app everyday to run our store with easy. The customer support is excellent. Thanks to Tom who helped us find the reporting tools we needed quickly and with excellent explanations. We love using Shipping Easy!

OG Matcha

I strongly recommend ShippingEasy. The app interface is super user-friendly and very straightforward. What even better is the support teams, they get back to any question I have really fast. A solid 5 star app.

Pur Carbon

We decided to change from a 3rd party fulfillment center to doing it ourselves but we weren't sure how to handle shipping and manage our inventory. ShippingEasy does this for us, along with customer marketing. We should be able to remove the other app that we use just for customer marketing. ShippingEasy's customer support is amazing too! I have been able to chat for a few minor questions and then had a great onboarding call to get everything set up. I highly recommend ShippingEasy.

Update 12/17 - we have been using ShippingEasy for about 4 months now and the company is still amazing! The app is easy to use, shipping is extremely easy with great rates, and customer service is top notch. The representatives answer my questions and provide instructions so I'm able to obtain the information I need on my own. Melody was very helpful this morning when I chatted with her.

1010 Discs

ShippingEasy is the best shipping program we've used and we have been using them for over 5 years. They keep updating the features and making it better. You can connect directly with all of the major carriers and chose which one you want to ship an order with easily. The packing slips can be customized to your preferences along with some automation features to make your life easier. Plus it is easy to setup!

The customer support team is awesome. Our last support request was promptly and professionally handled by Melody. Their goal is to make you a customer for life. I highly recommend ShippingEasy!