ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy

by ShippingEasy

The easiest shipping platform for e-commerce merchants.

ShadowHillUSA

Melody at ShippingEasy helped me solve a very pressing issue swiftly and with excellent communication. Definitely would recommend the service to anyone in the e-commerce world.

Candy Kitchen Shoppes

We are new to Shipping Easy and are getting used to a whole different way of doing things. Obviously, we have a lot of questions. The customer service chat option is a wonderful tool. The customer service advisers are extremely helpful and patient. They have been able to walk me through the solution to each problem step by step, which has been greatly appreciated!

Mociun

This app communicates seamlessly with Shopify to make managing my shipments a breeze. ShippingEasy also has great customer service.

Huma Gel

I've been using this app for approximately 2 years now and it has been a great service for adding automation to order fulfillment and label creation. It streamlines the process and makes things so much easier for my staff.

Today, Oct. 25 2019, while attempting to add a new feature, I submitted a service request via Shipping Easy's chat feature. Almost immediately I was greeted by a technician by the name of Tom. Tom was very courteous and patient as he answered my questions and assisted me with setting the new feature.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Shipping Easy to anyone and kudos to Shipping Easy. Thank you for the assistance today Tom. ;-)

TeaSource

Tom, the customer success adviser has been very helpful! He noticed that we've been having trouble receiving exported CSV files and took the time to look into why that has been an issue. He provided GREAT customer service. A++ and two thumbs up!

SkyWatchTVStore.com

This was the best solicitation call I have EVER taken! We have been using this platform for 8 years now and LOVE it! So easy to use! Love all the additions they are making too! The customer service has always been amazing and they help right away! Love this company!

Mermaid Straw

Great chat service! Very helpful whenever I have any questions or run into any problems using this app.

ratsmedical.com

Works well, easy to use and learn, and very simple to organize the variousstores we ship alongside. Also Melody is cool.

The Grind Athletics

Great shipping platform and an even better marketing platform for people with minimal email campaign / design skills! Every time you call, you immediately get a live human. They help me build email campaigns for free and take the time to answer questions. Evan, one of their support guys, even took the time to reformat / import 2,000 emails that were not properly formatted to import. I sent him 2 lists and he cross referenced them, pulled out duplicates and imported them for me for immediate use! No other companies do that from my previous experience. Definitely a winner here guys!!

Teami Blends

I called Jeff in Support at ShippingEasy today for what seemed like a tricky problem. Jeff helped me find a solution to it quickly and walked me through how to make the changes. Much appreciated. Thank you Jeff.