ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy

by ShippingEasy

Shipping, inventory, and email marketing - all in one place

Lil' Labels

I've used ShippingEasy pretty much every day for the last 2 years and love it. Great customer service and easy to use. And it's recommended on The Product Boss podcast for product biz entrepreneurs.

STARBOOKS

We use shipping easy to send out our books and it works great! Everything syncs in and it is very user-friendly. Today I used the chat feature to speak with Tom who helped me get an email campaign set up, he was very helpful and I always love sites that have a chat feature rather than having to make a call! Thanks Tom and Shipping Easy!

herperfectshape.com

Tom helped me today and walked me through everything and was patient and answered all of my questions and concerns and even gave me a few pointers! Awesome service!

Birth Song Botanicals Co.

Shipping Easy is exactly right! It meets all my shipping, inventory and marketing needs. Great customer service

A Birthday Place

I used the chat feature today and Tom was the representative who helped me. I sent him my problem and the invoice number for the order. I got 2 phone calls and had to fix an issue on another computer. I honestly forgot I opened the chat. I came back to my desk and the issue was fixed without needing anything further from me and he didn't press with are you there. Just waited patiently. Thank you, Tom, for making one of my issues of the day the easiest fix!

Tango Charlie Apparel

Without even talking about the app, I'd like to recognize the customer service team at Shipping Easy. Micah is the sh*t, he's saved me essentially hours of time with some quick tweaks, rules, and adjustments that I couldn't do on other shipping apps. With us transitioning to fulfillment for other stores this app has helped us immensely. Thanks, Y'all

Pull Patch - Change Mind / Swap Design!

I tried another shipping app and they only offered chat and email support. There are so many little issues that can come up that are complex for someone that does not deal with all of the rules for each of the carriers. Shipping Easy offers phone support and they usually answer on the second ring or sooner without prompts like "push 1 for support". It is a human answering the phone. I recently worked with Donovan and he went above and beyond trying to solve my issue. It is a great service for the price. They also have inventory and other services integrated which can save you some money and headaches down the road. Get the service and don't think twice.

Sash Bag

I have had some issues with duplicate orders from Shopify but Shipping Easy customer service has been a great help! Bria assisted me today and I learned some simple tricks that will make life better. :-)

Ancient Leaf Tea

I have been using this app for 1.5 years and have only had a few small issues. Customer service support chat is helpful, efficient, and responds quickly. A good interface with Shopify. Overall, a great choice for our medium sized business shipping needs.

YAYA Organics

Love this app. The app works great with Shopify and Amazon. This simplifies our shipping a lot! Customer service is great.