ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy

by ShippingEasy

The easiest shipping platform for e-commerce merchants.

Redwoods Monastery Atelier

This app has done everything we needed plus more. They are always adding features which is really exciting. It has also saved us money in shipping and allowed us to have a one stop solution for shipping that links our various stores on different platforms.

Plus the support team is great. Very personable and responsive.

Bensly

We've been using Shipping Easy for some time now and we have been very happy with their service. Every time I call, I receive top notch service. They are an excellent company and I am very pleased with their app. Tori did an amazing job on our last call. Thank you.

YoColorado

Customer Service was great. Help solved all the problems I had! Making shipping a lot easier and more efficient.

Zambeezi

Wow, ShippingEasy makes fulfillment of my orders a breeze. With just a couple clicks, I am done. Thanks!

Drinking Well Co.

Shipping easy has been great! It's a great way to manage inventory, customer marketing, or even just shipping. I've used it for 5+ years, and always appreciate the improvements they are constantly making. Customer service is quick and responsive, and always helps solve the issue I have. Tom from customer support went above and beyond providing a solution to my inventory export issue and I went on with my day sooner than expected. Thanks for everything! Keep up the good work!

R. Nichols

ShippingEasy never disappoints! We have been using ShippingEasy for several years and find it very user friendly and efficient. On the unusual occasion like today when we have had to reach out to customer service, they are always super helpful. Tom went above and beyond today to not only find a work around solution for me, but he went the extra mail by literally doing the math for me!! Thank you Tom and the ShippingEasy team for your excellent customer service!!

derbecca

We've been using ShippingEasy since early 2016 for USPS shipping for a few of our businesses. Like any new account, you have to go through and get it all setup correctly. Once you're up and running, you can literally have a label printed in about 3 clicks and 3 seconds when the orders sync with your stores. The whole site works great, it's easy to use, and the functionality is well documented so you can usually find instructions for anything you're trying to learn how to do. The customer service is VERY accessible and knowledgeable. You can get a representative on the phone, email, or chat which we love!

CocoBlanc

i just spoke to donavon he is totally awsome he is a frieken legend he did a wonderfuly smooth job helping us set up our business on shipping hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RMR Solutions, LLC

We have used shipping easy for about 3 years and it makes printing orders so much easier than doing each order manually on the shippers website. (what we used to do) There is all types of filters, rules, category's that can be set up to make things super "easy". The Customer Service help is always awesome, including my resent encounter with Tori. They are always improving things to make everything work for everyone. My new request would be to have it always show the cheapest shipping rate from the different carrier options, which Tori said is in the works to be made. I hope to continue to always use ShippingEasy since it is so "easy" to use.

Lilly's Kloset

I actually look forward to chatting with someone from customer support. No matter how long it takes to solve your issue, they remain professional, patient and courteous! Never giving a possible solution and to contact them again if it doesn't work.

Always a positive ending with customer support.