ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy

by ShippingEasy

Shipping, inventory, and email marketing - all in one place

Sweet Mayhem

I’ve been using shipping easy since 2015, when I first started my store. I’ve never had any problems with it and any time I did have questions, their customer service was super easy to contact and were always helpful. The main reason I’m writing this review is because I needed help with some change in info and Jordon was able to help me in less than 2 minutes. He was awesome and helped me with exactly what I needed — very knowledgeable. So, I would highly recommend and HAVE recommended shipping easy to everyone and anyone who needs a reliable shipping middle man!

Debbie Lynn

THIS APP SAVED US! Katelyn and the crew at shipping easy saved us from single printing on Shopify. What took me 4 hours, now takes me 20 minutes! I am amazed in a happy way :) They are incredibly helpful and available.

CocoPits

This app has always performed beyond any other I've used. Customer service is also excellent, prompt, courteous. Couldn't be more happy!

Mastroianni Fashions

The best app for fulfillment management and when I needed support Evan was great and very knowledgeable.

Sackcloth & Ashes

Great customer service. Very little wait time. We've used ShippingEasy for several years and have been able to do most everything needed through this app. It's easy to learn and has some great features including the inventory tracking. Definitely recommend!

FLOAT Apparel

I talked with Jor'Don on the phone today over some Brazilian matters. No, we weren't discussing his waxing blunder- but I was inquiring about the changes to Brazil Shipping regarding the new Tax ID notifications for 2020. Jor'Don gave me some jazzy hold music while he went to bother "the man" and get an adequate answer for me. I was toe tapping and having a great time- and then he interrupted me to let me know exactly what I needed to do to ensure my packages got to Brazil. Jor'Don was wonderful and he had the kind of smile you could feel through the phone. Shipping Easy is A++ and has always had stellar service. Thanks SE!!

BeanStalk Hair Growth

ShippingEasy is extremely user-friendly and the reports are great.

I must, however, speak on my customer service experience.

Mattew was AWESOME!!! He was patient, very helpful and extremely knowledgable!

I am not exaggerating when I say he was with me through my printer issues non-stop for almost four hours. He was never ill-tempered or short with me. I am pretty tech savvy and neither one of us good figure it out!

We finally did after much uninstalling and reinstalling and closing and deleting and much more. He finally figured it out and because of the experience today I will know what to do the next time this happens.

Thank you so much, Matthew! ShippingEasy, you have a ROCK STAR!

Eve
Beanstalk Hair Growth

Pork King Good

ShippingEasy has been life-changing in improving the efficiency of speed of our packing and shipping process. I love being able to customize the labels with item names and the countless ways to sort, filter, and categorize. I also am so impressed with the reporting features as well as the inventory management and email marketing. 5 stars all the way.

Hummingbird Hammocks

Working great so far, web app performance is much better than some of the competition. Customer support was very patient helping us with a printer driver issue.

Helen Jon

My company uses this app to ship all our domestic web orders using our FedEx account. I like how it can be set up with a zebra printer and the labels are automatically printed and sent to the printer from any computer. The batch order printing saves us a lot of time.