ShippingEasy , 601 reviews

4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its multi-channel order management capabilities, including automation features like automatic label creation and InstantLabel. It offers various shipping options and rate comparisons, potentially reducing shipping costs. It also includes inventory management and marketing tools. Merchants praise its time-saving features and responsive customer support. However, some merchants have reported occasional syncing issues, typically resolved by the support team.

Edited June 25, 2018

We have worked with Shipping Easy for almost 2 years and we will never use anyone else. We used a different shipping management system before this one and there is NO comparison. Corey is AWESOME and has helped me numerous times because I am just an average Joe who has lots of questions! They never make me feel stupid and always answer my questions! Anytime we call their Customer Service line, we always get a live person and their customer service team is phenomenal! We LOVE working with this company and their awesome team! You will NOT be disappointed if you go with Shipping Easy! No sense in even trying anyone else. I did that for you already :)
Tiffany

Kid And Kind
April 13, 2020

I was trying to get the settings set up to stop sending out emails for tracking. Our packages had already been shipped by a fulfillment center. I still wanted access to the orders. I contacted online chat, Matthew helped me within 5 seconds figure out where to go, what to do and how to fix it back once I needed the emails for tracking to go back out again. Great job! and I love how knowledgeable Shipping easy customer service always is. Their customer service is top notch every time I contact them either via phone or via chat. They have helped me out of some binds more than once over the years! Great job!

Ookoodook
January 17, 2020

Every time I have had call this company with any concerns or needing help they have exceeded my expectations. Today I called & spoke to Jeff. I needed help with finding a better plan for my business needs but didn't want to cancel my subscription because I love the way it integrates with my Shopify store. He was so helpful & it was so quick to figure out. They help you & they are quick about it. Love that! I can go on with the million other things I need to do for the day & now I feel better about my business.

Downtown Boutique
February 6, 2020

Shipping easy has been a pleasure so far. It allows us to ship with easy. We can compare prices from different carriers in a simple single window. It also gives us the chance to do marketing as well. We can email customers coupons if they sign up for email alerts. We can send reminders to shop again if customers haven't visited us in a while. We can send automated emails for customers after making a purchase with a coupon included to come back and shop again. The best part of it all is their customer service. They have a U.S based phone number with English speaking customer service reps that will answer all of your questions. If you don't like to talk on the phone they also offer chat assistance and the good ol' email if you're feeling brave.

Thank you Shippingeasy Team.

Vip Barber Supply
September 6, 2019

We've been using Shipping Easy for some time now and we have been very happy with their service. Every time I call, I receive top notch service. They are an excellent company and I am very pleased with their app. Tori did an amazing job on our last call. Thank you.

Bensly
Edited June 21, 2019

I’ve been using shipping easy since 2015, when I first started my store. I’ve never had any problems with it and any time I did have questions, their customer service was super easy to contact and were always helpful. The main reason I’m writing this review is because I needed help with some change in info and Jordon was able to help me in less than 2 minutes. He was awesome and helped me with exactly what I needed — very knowledgeable. So, I would highly recommend and HAVE recommended shipping easy to everyone and anyone who needs a reliable shipping middle man!

Sweet Mayhem
November 4, 2019

Melody at ShippingEasy helped me solve a very pressing issue swiftly and with excellent communication. Definitely would recommend the service to anyone in the e-commerce world.

ShadowHillUSA
February 23, 2016

Love it. Especially love the chat support option. Everything is pretty user friendly, so I don't have many issues, but any time something is unclear, I get a fast detailed response via chat. Thanks for making my life easier.

Bambu Earth
August 21, 2019

We have used shipping easy for about 3 years and it makes printing orders so much easier than doing each order manually on the shippers website. (what we used to do) There is all types of filters, rules, category's that can be set up to make things super "easy". The Customer Service help is always awesome, including my resent encounter with Tori. They are always improving things to make everything work for everyone. My new request would be to have it always show the cheapest shipping rate from the different carrier options, which Tori said is in the works to be made. I hope to continue to always use ShippingEasy since it is so "easy" to use.

RMR Solutions, LLC
September 9, 2016

Hands down my favorite shipping app (and we've used a few over the last five years). Really easy to use and very intuitive. We've been using it now for several weeks and have yet to encounter a problem. Thanks for a great product that does it all!

Twenty Five Days Of Christ 4