ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy

by ShippingEasy

Shipping, inventory, and email marketing - all in one place

Inherit Co.

I "chatted" with Matthew and Melody regarding some various tasks and they each AWESOMELY helped me through the steps! Very thourough, very personable (as personable as you can be through a chat page) and got my questions answered quickly! YAY! Shipping Easy rocks!

Limited Run Games

App effective at printing & shipping logistics. Support was amazing with helping to solve an obscure technical bug, Tom is fantastic.

Pure Bella Pets

Not only does the app simplify all your shipping needs but the customer service is amazingly helpful! Great Job Shipping easy!

Trinity Bamboo

My company, Trinitybamboo.com, ships Free Samples to our customers using FedEx. To accomplish this, we have had to print our orders from Shopify and enter them manually into FedEx. My goal was simple: Have the ability to print FedEx labels directly from within Shopify. After doing a bit of research, I chose to try ShippingEasy. Literally, within 2 minutes of signing up for the app, my phone rang and a support specialist introduced himself and asked if I wanted help setting up the app. Over the next half hour I had the app installed, received training, and had printed my first label. Fantastic customer service...great app.

Phoenix Fire Products

Ive been using shippingeasy for about a half of year, even before i had shopify. I love them. I love the live chat they always have. Its extremely helpful and the customer service is exceptional. I REALLY appreciate that. Also, its easy to use! I cant think of any drawbacks honestly.

Big T NYC

Great app! I've used shipstation, ship hero, and now shippingeasy and it's definitely the best for inventory management. Makes keeping track of inventory across multiple channels easy and streamlined. Shipping is easy and I love that I can dropship from Amazon FBA for website orders. Customer service is really helpful and quickly resolve any issues that ever come up.

Maven West Clothing

So far so good! I have used both Ship Station & Shipping Easy and I would like to say Shipping Easy is currently my preference. The ability to connect or have quick 'Chat' assistance when connecting shipping or sales platform accounts is easy and the review based off of sales platform is also extremely helpful, especially when looking over your shipping overhead costs. I would recommend and would reach out to the app if I feel as though they are missing something that the brand needs to have a seamless shipping process.

The Fine Market

I've looked into at least 10 different apps for inventory management and orders dispatch and finally found what I was looking for. Easy, fair price and most of all AWESOME customer support

Snow Teeth Whitening

Customer Success is very responsive and helpful! Chatted with Matthew today and he was very informative! Great experience so far!

Centerville C&J Connection, Inc.

Customer Service team has been quick to help with app features as our business changes. We are familiar with several shipping apps and thus far this one has best met our needs.