ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
Edited December 17, 2019

We decided to change from a 3rd party fulfillment center to doing it ourselves but we weren't sure how to handle shipping and manage our inventory. ShippingEasy does this for us, along with customer marketing. We should be able to remove the other app that we use just for customer marketing. ShippingEasy's customer support is amazing too! I have been able to chat for a few minor questions and then had a great onboarding call to get everything set up. I highly recommend ShippingEasy.

Update 12/17 - we have been using ShippingEasy for about 4 months now and the company is still amazing! The app is easy to use, shipping is extremely easy with great rates, and customer service is top notch. The representatives answer my questions and provide instructions so I'm able to obtain the information I need on my own. Melody was very helpful this morning when I chatted with her.

Pur Carbon
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 8, 2019

ShippingEasy is the best shipping program we've used and we have been using them for over 5 years. They keep updating the features and making it better. You can connect directly with all of the major carriers and chose which one you want to ship an order with easily. The packing slips can be customized to your preferences along with some automation features to make your life easier. Plus it is easy to setup!

The customer support team is awesome. Our last support request was promptly and professionally handled by Melody. Their goal is to make you a customer for life. I highly recommend ShippingEasy!

1010 Discs
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
August 5, 2019

Great app for creating shipping labels and packing slips - and really diving deep into your shipment of packages. ShippingEasy helps your business if you have more than 1 location, you can set custom filters to "separate" the orders based on location, select items, etc. You can split orders as well if the order is too large to fit in one box, plus edit the order slightly and input manual orders and do re-ships.

Very easy to use, many customizable options. We've contacted Customer Support via the chat option, and it's always been quick for a live person to help you with your issues.

Only problem is sometimes when using on more than one computer, there may be a ConnectEasy software issue - but most of it is changing the settings and knowing how to set it up correctly.

Great app, definitely recommend.

BossenStore.com
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited August 4, 2019

Looked around for a very long time for a shipping app that was not only user friendly, but did not require a lot of setup. Tried shippinng easy and WHAM, found the one. Super simple setup and we use it daily.

Down Home Vaping LLC
Time spent using app: About 2 years
August 1, 2019

I called to ask questions on how to make a new package listing, and Jordon, helped me out. He answered all my questions and took the time with me when I had questions. I am very happy with this service.

The Floor Guys
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
July 26, 2019

I would recommend Shipping Easy to anyone and everyone. Also, if you provide customer service, you need to call their HQ and take a course from them. It's stellar and their team is very knowledgeable! Tom helped me with a problem we were having with product description for international shipments. He stayed with it until he had a solution. It made my weekend!

Pony-O Hair Accessories
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 23, 2019

We've been using ShippingEasy since the fall of 2016 and are extremely pleased with their service and customer support. We would recommend this to all that are looking to have all their sales pulled into one source for shipping...it's like their name says - ShippingEasy!

Party Zone USA
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited July 16, 2019

We use Shipping Easy everyday, and it is a fairly easy app to navigate. On occasion a question will pop-up for us and we need to ask a customer care representative. Today, for instance, was one of those days and I had the pleasure of chatting with Tom on some things that I could not figure out. Tom was patient, very helpful, and able to help me trouble-shoot my situation. He also made sure that he had addressed everything before I closed out so that everything was flowing smoothly. So thanks Shipping Easy for being one of my daily workhorses and thanks for having someone like Tom if I ever need assistance. Communication is everything!

Vapour Beauty
Time spent using app: About 5 years
Edited July 16, 2019

We just had to use customer service chat for some syncing help and Tom was amazing. It was fast, helpful and he stayed with us the whole way. This app is highly recommended!!
We couldn't go about our day-to-day business without this app.

Stunt Puppy
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
Edited July 16, 2019

Shipping easy always has great customer service. Today Tom went above and beyond to help me with a payment issue I was having . Definitely recommend this service.

ohitsteddy