ShippingEasy

Automate shipping and save with the best shipping rates

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Whiskey 'N Hardtack

Works as advertised, seamless integration, etc.... and the support team is live human beings who can be reached easily. (Note: You don't get live support with the free plan.)

CeramicTilePro

Must use if you need to ship products to your customers. Shipping Easy is EASY and the support is Amazing.

Koils by Nature

When I called in Jordan was able to help me get to the root of my issue within 2 minutes. I appreciate the knowledgeable support offered every single time.

HappieScrappie

Very happy with the quick and courteous response from Tom Khuu on my issue to remove orders from a shop and archive that shop. He understood my needs, asked the appropriate questions and handled it much quicker than anticipated. Thank you very much, Tom!

Sweet Mayhem

I’ve been using shipping easy since 2015, when I first started my store. I’ve never had any problems with it and any time I did have questions, their customer service was super easy to contact and were always helpful. The main reason I’m writing this review is because I needed help with some change in info and Jordon was able to help me in less than 2 minutes. He was awesome and helped me with exactly what I needed — very knowledgeable. So, I would highly recommend and HAVE recommended shipping easy to everyone and anyone who needs a reliable shipping middle man!

Debbie Lynn

THIS APP SAVED US! Katelyn and the crew at shipping easy saved us from single printing on Shopify. What took me 4 hours, now takes me 20 minutes! I am amazed in a happy way :) They are incredibly helpful and available.

CocoPits

This app has always performed beyond any other I've used. Customer service is also excellent, prompt, courteous. Couldn't be more happy!

Mastroianni Fashions

The best app for fulfillment management and when I needed support Evan was great and very knowledgeable.

Sackcloth & Ashes

Great customer service. Very little wait time. We've used ShippingEasy for several years and have been able to do most everything needed through this app. It's easy to learn and has some great features including the inventory tracking. Definitely recommend!

FLOAT Apparel

I talked with Jor'Don on the phone today over some Brazilian matters. No, we weren't discussing his waxing blunder- but I was inquiring about the changes to Brazil Shipping regarding the new Tax ID notifications for 2020. Jor'Don gave me some jazzy hold music while he went to bother "the man" and get an adequate answer for me. I was toe tapping and having a great time- and then he interrupted me to let me know exactly what I needed to do to ensure my packages got to Brazil. Jor'Don was wonderful and he had the kind of smile you could feel through the phone. Shipping Easy is A++ and has always had stellar service. Thanks SE!!