ShippingEasy

Automate shipping and save with the best shipping rates

From $5/month. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

Mermaid Straw

Great chat service! Very helpful whenever I have any questions or run into any problems using this app.

ratsmedical.com

Works well, easy to use and learn, and very simple to organize the variousstores we ship alongside. Also Melody is cool.

The Grind Athletics

Great shipping platform and an even better marketing platform for people with minimal email campaign / design skills! Every time you call, you immediately get a live human. They help me build email campaigns for free and take the time to answer questions. Evan, one of their support guys, even took the time to reformat / import 2,000 emails that were not properly formatted to import. I sent him 2 lists and he cross referenced them, pulled out duplicates and imported them for me for immediate use! No other companies do that from my previous experience. Definitely a winner here guys!!

Teami Blends

I called Jeff in Support at ShippingEasy today for what seemed like a tricky problem. Jeff helped me find a solution to it quickly and walked me through how to make the changes. Much appreciated. Thank you Jeff.

Mod-Box

I don't use the Shopify app, I use their full website for my business and it integrates and pulls all my shopify (and other marketplace) orders and info to be handled in their website.

I love ShippingEasy, there support is excellent and I am always able to get help with my issues and get explanations for things. Their pricing is also really great for what they offer, and shipping things out is super easy and the prices are great. Super easy to use with anything we have tried.

Update: 10/7/19 - They do have a Walmart.com integration! This is something that not every shipping solution has - very nice bonus as managing your own orders on Walmart.com manually is basically impossible with their very strict acknowledgement timeline.

Mark Berman & Son

I am new to ShippingEasy, and they do not exaggerate when they say easy! The customer service is spectacular. I spoke with Tori today, and she was kind, smart, and efficient.

Adornaments NY

We recently expanded our shop and ran into a ton of problems trying to effectively integrate shipping and inventory across multiple sales platforms - ShippingEasy has saved us! Getting started was easy, the interface is intuitive for high volume shops and the customer service is stellar! We have had several phone sessions with their support staff in a short time and now our ShippingEasy presets are perfectly customized to our needs. Very happy and relieved to have them on our team.

Pixie Paper Store

We've used ShippingEasy for about 3 years and they are wonderful. They have quick response when you have issues. We when first started using them they showed us how to sort so our labels would print in the same order as our Packing Slips. We have multiple Stores across multiple Platforms and I can ship them all through one place. Can't recommend them enough!

KNITCRATE

I had to call in twice this week for help with two different situations and was lucky enough to speak with Jordan both times. He was polite and did everything he could to help me quickly. In fact, he was able to resolve both of my issues within minutes. Can't say enough how much we love Shipping Easy, their Customer Service can't be beat!

ganserscientific

Fantastic customer support. Highly recommended app - a must have if you are selling on multiple marketplaces.