ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy

by ShippingEasy

Shipping, inventory, and email marketing - all in one place

Swanky Party Box

I've been using ShippingEasy for several years now, I sell on Etsy, Amazon, Walmart and Shopify and have all my orders come into the ShippingEasy app and ship from here. Love all the features that are offered to keep track of shipments and find those that might be delayed. I'm now taking advantage of the inventory bundles and can rely on them to provide great training information in the form of documents and video and if I still don't understand I can always reach out to their amazing customer service department. Wanted to thank the team at ShippingEasy for helping my business run smoothly and helping me to grow. I appreciate all you do.

Whiskey 'N Hardtack

Works as advertised, seamless integration, etc.... and the support team is live human beings who can be reached easily. (Note: You don't get live support with the free plan.)

CeramicTilePro

Must use if you need to ship products to your customers. Shipping Easy is EASY and the support is Amazing.

Koils by Nature

When I called in Jordan was able to help me get to the root of my issue within 2 minutes. I appreciate the knowledgeable support offered every single time.

HappieScrappie

Very happy with the quick and courteous response from Tom Khuu on my issue to remove orders from a shop and archive that shop. He understood my needs, asked the appropriate questions and handled it much quicker than anticipated. Thank you very much, Tom!

Sweet Mayhem

I’ve been using shipping easy since 2015, when I first started my store. I’ve never had any problems with it and any time I did have questions, their customer service was super easy to contact and were always helpful. The main reason I’m writing this review is because I needed help with some change in info and Jordon was able to help me in less than 2 minutes. He was awesome and helped me with exactly what I needed — very knowledgeable. So, I would highly recommend and HAVE recommended shipping easy to everyone and anyone who needs a reliable shipping middle man!

Debbie Lynn

THIS APP SAVED US! Katelyn and the crew at shipping easy saved us from single printing on Shopify. What took me 4 hours, now takes me 20 minutes! I am amazed in a happy way :) They are incredibly helpful and available.

CocoPits

This app has always performed beyond any other I've used. Customer service is also excellent, prompt, courteous. Couldn't be more happy!

Mastroianni Fashions

The best app for fulfillment management and when I needed support Evan was great and very knowledgeable.

Sackcloth & Ashes

Great customer service. Very little wait time. We've used ShippingEasy for several years and have been able to do most everything needed through this app. It's easy to learn and has some great features including the inventory tracking. Definitely recommend!