ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy

by ShippingEasy

Shipping, inventory, and email marketing - all in one place

BossenStore.com

Great app for creating shipping labels and packing slips - and really diving deep into your shipment of packages. ShippingEasy helps your business if you have more than 1 location, you can set custom filters to "separate" the orders based on location, select items, etc. You can split orders as well if the order is too large to fit in one box, plus edit the order slightly and input manual orders and do re-ships.

Very easy to use, many customizable options. We've contacted Customer Support via the chat option, and it's always been quick for a live person to help you with your issues.

Only problem is sometimes when using on more than one computer, there may be a ConnectEasy software issue - but most of it is changing the settings and knowing how to set it up correctly.

Great app, definitely recommend.

Down Home Vaping LLC

Looked around for a very long time for a shipping app that was not only user friendly, but did not require a lot of setup. Tried shippinng easy and WHAM, found the one. Super simple setup and we use it daily.

The Floor Guys

I called to ask questions on how to make a new package listing, and Jordon, helped me out. He answered all my questions and took the time with me when I had questions. I am very happy with this service.

Pony-O Hair Accessories

I would recommend Shipping Easy to anyone and everyone. Also, if you provide customer service, you need to call their HQ and take a course from them. It's stellar and their team is very knowledgeable! Tom helped me with a problem we were having with product description for international shipments. He stayed with it until he had a solution. It made my weekend!

Party Zone USA

We've been using ShippingEasy since the fall of 2016 and are extremely pleased with their service and customer support. We would recommend this to all that are looking to have all their sales pulled into one source for shipping...it's like their name says - ShippingEasy!

Vapour Beauty

We use Shipping Easy everyday, and it is a fairly easy app to navigate. On occasion a question will pop-up for us and we need to ask a customer care representative. Today, for instance, was one of those days and I had the pleasure of chatting with Tom on some things that I could not figure out. Tom was patient, very helpful, and able to help me trouble-shoot my situation. He also made sure that he had addressed everything before I closed out so that everything was flowing smoothly. So thanks Shipping Easy for being one of my daily workhorses and thanks for having someone like Tom if I ever need assistance. Communication is everything!

Stunt Puppy

We just had to use customer service chat for some syncing help and Tom was amazing. It was fast, helpful and he stayed with us the whole way. This app is highly recommended!!
We couldn't go about our day-to-day business without this app.

ohitsteddy

Shipping easy always has great customer service. Today Tom went above and beyond to help me with a payment issue I was having . Definitely recommend this service.

DubiaRoaches.com

We've used shipping easy for over 4 years. Never had a major issue that couldn't be corrected almost instantly. Customer service is AMAZING whether it be by message or phone! Thank you for making things easier!

Lil' Labels

I've used ShippingEasy pretty much every day for the last 2 years and love it. Great customer service and easy to use. And it's recommended on The Product Boss podcast for product biz entrepreneurs.