ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy

by ShippingEasy

Shipping, inventory, and email marketing - all in one place

Dr Jimz

Great shipping app. Customer service is fantastic and so far the platform is working out. We print packing slips, scan the bar code, and print labels. I would recommend this software to anybody who would like to streamline their shipping.

PeekOfUnique

I rarely leave reviews by the way... So, about ShippingEasy, great app, I'm impressed by how helpful their staff members are, Sarah and Brad have been very patient. This app is a time saver, I love the fact you can print the SKUs on the bottom of the label, that helps a lot for picking during shipment. Great features, robust stability. A+ for my experience.

Vegas Carts & Performance

Matthew Fox helped me out with my store recently. Couldn't ask for a better platform. Super easy to use, and the customer service is unmatched!

-Jasmin

StayblCam

We're glad we went with ShippingEasy for our shipping needs. The integration with Shopify works very well, with tracking codes and order statuses being seemlessly updated between the two. The only gripe I have is that it's annoying to have to always "refill" the account balance. Maybe in the future they can add settings to allow auto-deduction from a credit card so we don't get always get nagged to manually add new balance for shipping costs. Their support staff is always extremely helpful, and quick to respond. Highly recommend this app.

Original Skateboards

Helps our store keep up with the high demand we have for orders, lets our remote employees keep involved with the shipping process, easing up the pressure on HQ, and their chat is always able and ready to help with any issues or questions we have!

wigdealer

If I could give zero stars I would. I have lost over $20,000 shipping duplicate orders over a month timeframe bc this integration did not function properly. There are numerous orders on a daily basis that do not properly "speak" to shopify letting them know that the order was fulfilled. For anyone who is using this program, please look out for this error message in your shipping history. We had no clue about looking for this error. We are getting over 20 errors a day, so those orders will look like the order is not fulfilled in shopify. Since finding out about this technical error, we have been having to manually enter tracking numbers. PAIN in the *** , but at least we will not waste anymore money sending out duplicate orders. On top of this, customer service was HORRIFIC. They told me that they did their part and that I would need to contact shopify. This is their integration, they should have a responsibility to ensure that it integrates properly. I have a video on my IG showing the errors. Please check it out and save yourself from making this mistake with this company. @wigdealer
Finally after posting on my IG, someone else from the company reached out to apologize for how they handled this situation. He provided terrible service as well. He did not listen to understand but completely listened to give an excuse. He summed this up as "human error". In other words "our" fault for shipping twice. There is truly a communication error with this system and I was done trying to help him see it. All he heard was we shipped twice. BUT we shipped them twice bc some of the orders were not telling shopify that they were already shipped. So when we log into shopify to ship our international orders, these orders would still few orders would show up as unfulfilled and get shipped again. Us not thinking too much into it bc we have hundreds of orders a day. The program should work correctly. We shouldnt have to remember what was shipped in shipping easy and have to go back in shopify and mark it as shipped. This is where integration should come in play. PLEASE PLEASE check your shipping easy shipping history and check for error messages.

Ookoodook

I was trying to get the settings set up to stop sending out emails for tracking. Our packages had already been shipped by a fulfillment center. I still wanted access to the orders. I contacted online chat, Matthew helped me within 5 seconds figure out where to go, what to do and how to fix it back once I needed the emails for tracking to go back out again. Great job! and I love how knowledgeable Shipping easy customer service always is. Their customer service is top notch every time I contact them either via phone or via chat. They have helped me out of some binds more than once over the years! Great job!

100 SENSES

Love the automation and ability to set up shipping rules to save time. One rule saves my team at least 30-45 minutes a day.
Their support is top notch and quick to respond. Questions are quickly addressed through their Chat option and Matthew in Customer Success is a rock star.

Heartman

We love Shippingeasy! They help us ship like a BIG business, even though we are small biz. They are continually making improvements to their product that allows us to ship even faster and save time & money.

The customer services if top-notch. We personally love the Chat option. The Chat employees are not only very knowledgeable, but they are also extremely helpful and willing to go the extra step to help you.

We feel like the pricing we get for shipping is the best we can find anywhere.

Give them a try! You'll thank yourself.

s/o to Melody! Thank you!

North & Main Clothing Company

Tom (with customer service) was super patient and helpful! I wish all customer service representatives were like Tom!