Shipsell ‑ shipping calculator

FREE Shipping calculator - how much left to get free shipping

From $3.99/month. 2-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

FREE shipping calculator

Instaclic Shop

Location Algeria
Time spent using app About 4 hours

it looks good, I will probably give 5 stars after full use, hope it will works fine, because we need more apps like this,

Set 4 Lyfe Apparel

Time spent using app 11 minutes

works great! does exactly what it says, I prefer to use discount at a certain dollar amount rather then amount of items. To make better give more options for display on site, like at checkout above checkout bar for example without having to customize html. Or on product page in different spot, also to be centered rather then offset.

Smash Marketing

I normally don't live reviews but thought this app warranted one. Love the simplicity of this app. Install, customize and forget. Awesome! It's a great upsell. Thanks. Keep up the good work.

Tokyo Direct

Easy to set up. It takes just 5- 10 minutes to create a beautiful Free Shipping message on my store. I really recommend this one!

Fusion Haze

Time spent using app 19 minutes

Why has this got no reviews? It's exactly what I was looking for. My only gripe is that it won't let me delete the icon and upload my own, it doesn't seem to work, other than that it's a great promo tool.

2 Next