Shipup

Shipup

by Shipup

Shipping Notifications and Order Tracking Page

Studio Kathryna: Art to Inspire

sent an email before because I am having problems connecting your Shipup app to my Shopify store and need it to be running, as I would love to use DHL, FedEx and Royal Mail advertised on your store, i signed up because I was reading all your amazing reviews, the reason why I went ahead and signed up, not sure about the customer services now as I am still waiting for a response, or someone to help. i gave you two stars because the support is just not there, but i really do like your app and what you offer on it, just wish the support was better, so gonna have to find alternatives, i'm very disappointed because i had high hopes and was really looking forward to adding this app to my new business.

Sangha

Amazing solution! Not only it makes my customer support easier, it is also create more sales. Amazing ROI!

French girls

Super app pour le tracking des colis, elle diminue le travail de SAV. De plus l'équipe est toujours à votre écoute si besoin. Merci Shipup !

Best tracking app ever ! Staff are always here to help you.
Thanks shipup !

PaceDrink

I used this app to keep customers constantly updated as to their shipment status. This alleviated a great deal of anxiety, as customers can get impatient to receive their order.
I didn't understand some things and scheduled a meeting and got a full in-depth technical tour of all the features!

The Bradery

Amazing app. Dashboard is very intuitive and lets you customize everything. We have received great feedback from our customers since we have started using Shipup. Looking forward to the next features!

Volcom Europe

I used this app to inform my customers about their delivery so that they can know exactly when it arrives. You can customize everything in the tracking page or the email templates (photos, videos, logos...) by yourself on this app and it's really great! Besides Shipup team is very helpful and always makes their best to give you the accurate service at the right time ;)

Loom

Appli qui fonctionne très bien et qui nous a permis de beaucoup diminuer le nombre d'e-mails de clients qui se demandaient où était passé leur colis...

HO KARAN

I use this app to get the return of my customers and we are really satisfied. It's really helpfull to get this app as it offer a better purchase experience and we win lots of time by the branded notifications. And we noticed a good experience on using the delivery notifications for our marketing.

Peinturenumero

Shipup is, by far, THE best shipment tracking app.

I have been using it for 20 days and I absolutely LOVE IT !!
The app is very neat and clean and the notifications sent to my customers make my life so much easier (no more "where is my parcel ?" emails)

The customer service is also super responsive and very helpful.

Pinotbleu

Very usefull tool for our clients as for our operation team.

Previous 1