Shopicial ‑ Community Forum

Shopicial ‑ Community Forum | Reviews

by app1pro

Build a social network with your brand, allow Paid Memberships

Scrap Of Your Life

I am really loving this app. It's very easy to use and set up. I tried a few different apps and this was by far the better one. It looks more like the forums I am used to using. I'm looking forward to launching it in the New Year.

Face Selections

Amazing app to have on your store! It took me some time learning the interface but after I figured it out I love it! Fully customizable, a great addition to my store.

Doogeeofficial

It’s pretty good. During the trial, we will continue to give feedback, thank you.
In many sections, I want to be a community to communicate ideas, suggestions, and product feedback with our users.

Fetish’r

I think shopicial is very well made and can bring a lot to a store. Building and maintaining a forum can be challenging and a lot of f work but this app really makes it easy. I read a few comments that support does not respond swiftly but I found that untrue, Chris actually responded to all my questions fast and was very helpful. I believe that Shopicial really should have a rating above 4 stars. We are still in the development stage but so far we are planning to keep and using it after we are live.

SPACE COAST BIOCEUTICALS

The application looks useful, but no one answers requests to support for a long time.
Also, comments are not displayed on the product page.
We are ready to sign up for a paid subscription, but first we would like to get confidence in the timely support of the product by the developer.

INFLUENCE TURTLE

Users who registered were not able to interact or post, they dont show up on users page, and on the trial plan they tell you it will take 24h for respond, that is a worthless trial don't mind me.

May 18, 2021

Users need to login to able to interact or post. The Free trial plan will take up to 24h to respond but in fact, I replied to you within less than 1 hour.

MyHappyMacaw

Top app, ik hoop hiermee meer actie op mijn site te kunnen verkrijgen, zeer gebruiksvriendelijk zelfs voor een it analfabeet als ik

Us Against Media

AMAZING! SO FAR SO GOOD!!! I recommend this app for anybody trying to get additional community involvement!

Sow The Seed and Harvest LLC

was ok the first month minus some issues. Second month my members made payments and haven't been able to log in all month in December. I have contact owner and he keeps the same thing about the tags, but I've changed the tags just as he said and now it keeps telling my members who have already paid to make another payment.
The payments goes to his PayPal and he send it to you at the end of the month, so i couldn't even send them refunds in order to not make my business look questionable because he has all of the payments.
Fix the issues with payments and log in and it would be better

Tamed Wild

We are having the same issue as the review below. We installed the app and removed it and now we are no longer allowed to run google ads, they keep getting rejected. Its been a couple weeks and we have had no resolution. This is becoming detrimental to our business and we need a solution.

December 30, 2020

Hi, I am sorry to hear that. We have removed the feature that uses that JS file from this app. You can run ads on Google and Fb as well. Everything should work well now.

Previous 1 3