Shopicial ‑ Community Forum

Build a social network with your brand, allow Paid Memberships

From $14/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

cosfun

Location China
Time spent using app About 2 years

hi, I sent several email for support, but I didn't get the response, Could you check your email, I need to fix some problem with google adword.

September 13, 2022

Hi, you can contact us directly in the app, here in the support tab or via email address: admin@app1pro.com

BASIC for Baby

Location India

Support team is not responding. Trying to connect on in-app support, email and previous email trail but there is no response!

Worlds Greatest Llc

Adsense works on my entire website except any page associated with shopicial so you gotta just gotta integrate them manually! They make having your own social media platform so easy!

Va Va Womb UK

The "about" section does not appear on the mobile page, you have to turn it tlandscape. great response times so far. great useage!

January 25, 2022

The mobile devices are too small to display all the content. If you need to display the "about" section on mobiles, I will help you to do that. In fact, we did not receive any of your requests about this problem until seeing this review. There are many ways to contact us:

Scrap Of Your Life

Location Australia

I am really loving this app. It's very easy to use and set up. I tried a few different apps and this was by far the better one. It looks more like the forums I am used to using. I'm looking forward to launching it in the New Year.

Face Selections

Amazing app to have on your store! It took me some time learning the interface but after I figured it out I love it! Fully customizable, a great addition to my store.

Doogeeofficial

Location Hong Kong SAR

It’s pretty good. During the trial, we will continue to give feedback, thank you.
In many sections, I want to be a community to communicate ideas, suggestions, and product feedback with our users.

Fetish’r

I think shopicial is very well made and can bring a lot to a store. Building and maintaining a forum can be challenging and a lot of f work but this app really makes it easy. I read a few comments that support does not respond swiftly but I found that untrue, Chris actually responded to all my questions fast and was very helpful. I believe that Shopicial really should have a rating above 4 stars. We are still in the development stage but so far we are planning to keep and using it after we are live.

SPACE COAST BIOCEUTICALS

The application looks useful, but no one answers requests to support for a long time.
Also, comments are not displayed on the product page.
We are ready to sign up for a paid subscription, but first we would like to get confidence in the timely support of the product by the developer.

INFLUENCE TURTLE

Location Spain

Users who registered were not able to interact or post, they dont show up on users page, and on the trial plan they tell you it will take 24h for respond, that is a worthless trial don't mind me.

May 18, 2021

Users need to login to able to interact or post. The Free trial plan will take up to 24h to respond but in fact, I replied to you within less than 1 hour.

Previous 1 3