Power Tools Suite , 188 reviews

4.9

This app is highly valued for automating and simplifying tasks, especially for merchants with large inventories. Key features include a product filter, auto-hiding out-of-stock items, and bulk editing. Despite a learning curve, merchants find the benefits, such as increased sales and customer engagement, worth the time investment. The app is also praised for its customization options, affordability, and responsive customer support.

July 25, 2014

Great tools & Great Customer Service! Thank you so much!

aristreasures
Over 6 years using the app
October 17, 2017

Absolutely great, easy to use and great cutomer support.
highly recomended

Perfect Parcels
Over 6 years using the app
August 16, 2013

This app is EXACTLY what we had been looking for for a long time. It works perfectly! The support for this app (Brad) is very good. He's very responsive and is very helpful. The filter menu is my favorite feature in our site: http://yourbarstoolstore.com/
I highly recommend this plugin.
(Side note, before I realized this app existed, we were looking at hiring a developer to build this filter menu for us. It was going to cost us between $400-$1,000! The $9.99/ month is well worth it)

* I just wanted to add that support for this plugin is AMAZING! I get my questions answered right away. I'm really impressed. The developer Brad really goes out of his way to make sure that his plugin was working exactly like how we wanted it.

yourbarstoolstore
About 6 years using the app
May 11, 2015

Easy to set up and if you run into any problems they deliver excellent customer service. There are a ton of great apps offered in this package. The filter menus and sort orders are great for any stores that have a large number of products for customers to filter through them with ease.

Koala Logic
About 6 years using the app
November 23, 2022

The Power Tools Suite is integral to our admin systems, and I can't recommend this app enough.

Taylor Stitch
Almost 6 years using the app
March 31, 2014

Brad provides 1st Class Support and is Fast! This app is a major time saver AND works magic that native Shopify doesn't do. We use Power Tools on two websites.

Atomik RC
Edited May 24, 2017

I'm not normally one to write reviews...anyone involved in launching or managing an e-commerce platform appreciates the limited time available.

In this case, it feels warranted. When we set out to re-brand our our company and e-commerce channels we had to weigh the route of ASP.Net, Magento, or something which would be more plug and play such as Shopify.

During this time of planning we spent countless hours researching the mechanism and possible solutions which would provide virtually limitless filter options and organization for over 7,000 products. In our opinion, if we couldn't nail this functionality it would be a deal breaker to move forward with Shopify.

Luckily we found Brad and Power Tools. This application does exactly as advertised and is quite powerful. It will allow you to provide filtering and collection updates which has pretty much become the norm of customer expectation when shopping online. It does much more, but this alone is worth the price of admission.

The application really gives you the flexibility to filter into collections, color, size, lifestyle, and any other attribute you can come up with to guide your customer through the store.

More importantly, and my reason for writing this review, is the professional level of support that Brad and his team provide. I have never waited more than 24 hours to get a response, and normally that response already includes the fix we were in search of to move forward. Time is our most precious asset and I'm happy to confirm that Brad doesn't waste it...or your money.

That said, the software is does have a learning curve if you want to create deep levels of filtering as we do. My recommendation would be to take a look at the app and allocate a few hours of Brad's time to help you implement this powerful tool exactly to the specification that best serve your customer. This will save you time and money, while allowing you to get immediate benefits.

If you have over 100 products, this app is a must have for your store. We track GA and see how many of our customer engage the filter options. Furthermore, we have seen a 300% increase in our business since the launch of our new website in December 2016,

Our company has been online since 2004, so we didn't take the decision to go with Shopify lightly. Rather, it was because of Brad and his operation that we did go this route.

Thank you Brad for being a tremendous help along the way and our team appreciates the integrity and value provided.

To sum it up...Go for it- Can't Lose.

Scott Gidlow- President & CEO

Sexyshoes 2
September 28, 2017

An essential Shopify app.

We run a successful online store selling mens luxury clothing. We could not run without this app as it is imperative customers are able to filter products by different options (size, colour, style etc...) .

William Hunt Savile Row
Edited November 4, 2019

Awesome app. Makes the impossible possible. Easy as to use too.
Brad and Chris have always given me the best support when needed, I can't speak highly enough of them! Best team out there.

Empireskateshop
New Zealand
November 22, 2017

Power Tools Suite is absolutely required to make my Shopify store run. Great app!

Cedar Performance