Power Tools Suite , 188 reviews

4.9

This app is highly valued for automating and simplifying tasks, especially for merchants with large inventories. Key features include a product filter, auto-hiding out-of-stock items, and bulk editing. Despite a learning curve, merchants find the benefits, such as increased sales and customer engagement, worth the time investment. The app is also praised for its customization options, affordability, and responsive customer support.

May 2, 2018

A powerhouse tool for all things tag and filter related.

Ilovegrowingmarijuana
Netherlands
Over 5 years using the app
Edited October 19, 2021

I've used this App for years - always delivered. Extremely powerful, good support and looks great on our site Cherry

Cherry Collectables
July 18, 2018

Veronica from Power tools was an excellent help when I need some guidance tweaking the look of the filter Menu. She responded and had me fixed up within a couple of hours!
I have been using Power tools suite for about 6 months now and it has assisted in user experience and seo beautifully!
Thanks team and Veronica

Preggicentralstores
November 11, 2016

This app is AMAZING. Support for this app has been AMAZING, and Brad is AWESOME. I would highly suggest this app because of the level of support.

Thebestwinestore
August 12, 2018

Works great check it out on my page in action.

Jewelrygrove
May 27, 2015

This app adds tremendously valuable functionality to our website. Particularly with the filter menu app. And email support has been same day, and often within a few hours or so. Highly recommended.

Gingersnaps Kids, Inc.
Edited October 11, 2018

We have been using Power Tools Suite for years now. We can't imagine running our store without the added functionalities the app offers. Combined with PowerTools's consistant next level customer support, this is a great value, gem of an app.

Boutique Adrenaline
Edited June 26, 2017

This app works perfectly for our store. Initially I had trouble setting it up but a quick email to support had it set up properly and working great. Have used it for about a year now. Well worth it.

Birkenstock Hahndorf
November 15, 2017

Hands down the best app for Filter menus. The support is fast and efficient and I would recommend this app to anyone.
I tried the others and now I have the best!

Onshorecellars
France
Over 4 years using the app
June 18, 2013

We installed this app about a week ago and have already seen an improvement in sales. We have about 17,000 items in our store and this has drastically improved the ability for our customers to find products! I would highly recommend it to any stores with a large number of items.

On another note, Brad the owner of the app is FANTASTIC to work with!! He did some custom work with our theme to make it work exactly how we wanted and in our opinion went above and beyond!! A+++ Service!

Supreme Archery | Online Archery Store