Etsy Integration ‑ ShopList

Sync with Etsy marketplace for listings, orders and inventory.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Integration between Shopify and ETSY stores

Melchior Jewellery

I am really happy that I am using this app, saves so much time and simple to us. Had a minor problem and the Support was Instant by Narasimha V. Would recommend to any one especially as It saves so much time.

LUXMEON

Location Mexico

This app is awesome! It really does what it's supposed to do. Very easy to navigate and the customer support is excellent!

Soar Forge

Location Hong Kong SAR

Useful app to sync orders and products with etsy and shopify. The support staff were quick and helpful as well!

www.trendingbestsellers.com

I have been searching for this kind of app for years, I highly recommend this app, i love their customer service too. very helpful.Excellent work guys.

My Pocket Tshirt

Time spent using app About 2 months

This App Works Great For Importing Your Shopify Products To Your Etsy Account. Customer Service Is Just As Great.

Brandon Thorne

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very helpful support team. Had a simple issue and they promptly scheduled a meeting to solve the problem. App is very easy to use and does exactly as advertised.

tonykreidt.com

Location Germany

Hello from Deutschland =) This app is better and cheaper then all other. But thats not all, you have a mega nice support team, that really helps you out with an issue. So nice !!! we love that app. Dont waste money and time on other apps. Buy that shit now. Cheers Tony

Louisa Amelia Jane Vintage

Location Australia

I am just out of the free trial period and am happy with how the app works, once I got the settings right. I already have my shop synced to Ebay and to have it also synced to my Etsy store will save me loads of time. I have the same products listed across the 3 platforms, so now, when my Shopify product sells on Shopify or on Ebay, it will also adjust the inventory in my Etsy store. And I will no longer have to copy and paste the listings from scratch as the app will import them to Etsy for me, and I just have to tweak the listings a little. The app support team was very prompt to get back to me twice to sort out the problems I was having with the settings, both times responding to me within the hour, even on a weekend. And I would absolutely love if someone in app development could work out how to link multiple Etsy stores to Shopify, it would make my life so much simpler.

Windeltortenfee

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 19 hours

I love this app and the support is very fast and they have a great customer service. Thank you very much!

giftcornerboutique

Location Romania

So far, the best app I've found for the price. I had an issue and I got a response from customer support immediately. The agent was kind and helped me clarify what I needed to do.

Previous 1