Shopney ‑ Mobile App

Shopney ‑ Mobile App

by Shopney Inc.

Support your customers' shopping journey both iOS&Android Apps

Glitter Glamz, Inc.

Using Shopney has been a pleasure. Great and attentive customer service and support. The setup was simple and it easily integrated with my Shopify store. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to launch a mobile app.

FunkyTradition

Shopney is one of the best app to convert the website into a mobile app in an affordable budget. After trying couple of options avaiable we finally switched to Shopney because of great UI, Features and top-notch customer support. Keep the good work up.

fyxx

Outstanding customer service and support, still working on building the app, had some challenges with integrating some 3rd party services like tookan live delivery tracking, but the customer service provided me with some sort of solutions that maybe help!

Ohlala Sellerie

Well... We have tried all the different solutions available through Shopify store and while we were about to develop our app internally we have found Shopney ! We never write reviews about the different apps, but they are doing a great great job !

In any project, the team behind is the most important, and Melissa and Murat have built an incredible team with an amazing product !

Lumia Coffee

Excellent support and outstanding efforts to make this happening, The Shopney team is so friendly and very supportive, the best quick response.
So happy with the performances and highly recommend them for your store app...

Fashion Concept

Truly awesome! I recommend it with my eyes closed! I personally used all of the apps which convert your store to an app, but Shopney's options are super easy and the final app is super fast.
They are very helpful and I'm very happy with the service.
Thanks to the Team!

BUB Moda, Inc.

The app is and the support team is great! Let me tell you why… First of all, Shopney is easy from onboarding to design. Really painless and smooth. The team is always hands-on and really helpful. They were even anticipating the steps that I could need help and bringing the solutions even before I have the difficulty. For example, the developer account issues with Google and Apple. Although it's not their duty, they helped me a lot anyway. Haven’t seen such a support during my ‘Shopify vendor’ life.

They have a great knowledge base full of great insights about mobile commerce. And they feed you with great advice to make your app work and get more downloads. They offer features that make sense. Not loaded with garbage features that bring any value.

They richly deserve 6 stars, but I can give only 5! Would highly recommend Shopney.

Rockupy

Shopney is very easy to use. I didn’t even need any help while onboarding or designing my app. But the team was always making me feel safe with periodical emails like ‘’please let us know if we can help you with anything’’ and so on :)

I just needed help one time, for getting an Apple Developer Account, and they were fantastic. They helped kindly and timely. They also help you to get the best out of your app with pro recommendations. Having such a great support team located in Europe is amazing. I would like to thank them again here.
When it comes to features, the theme option is a must and Shopney is the only one to offer such a feature. You can select the best team depending on your product photography and inventory size.

The in-app messaging feature is absolute leverage! My customers loved it. Actually, so did I. Because you and your customer don’t need to deal with the emails for quick questions while shopping in the app.

A good set of features, great support, easy dashboard, and top-notch app. Overall, I would definitely recommend!

Monocloth

We have been using the app since May 2019 (for more than two months now) and everything so far has been great. Even if we had some doubts in the beginning, we cannot believe how functional our mobile app is now. We have been getting some sales through our mobile so we really are delighted with the service. It's also very easy to use.

I want to congratulate the support team as well. Whenever we needed anything done on the app, they were always there to help.

I would definitely recommend it if you are thinking of creating your mobile app for your website.

Vegan Dükkan

I just installed this app! It took me less than 10 mins to set up a professional looking native mobile apps. Works great and looks neat on phones.

Previous 1