Shopney ‑ Mobile App Builder

Shopney ‑ Mobile App Builder

by Shopney Inc.

You build the best brand. We build the best mobile app.

Shop Low Cost - IG@shoplowcost Sito Ufficiale

Greath application and super customer service! We've build iOS and Android apps into fews hours... good work!

Woodberg

I tried many other apps to create a mobile app for my website. So far none was like Shopney. Easy interface, pretty straight forward and most importantly you can customize your app however you want. Prices? Pretty fair for all of the features you can get out of this awesome app. I enrolled into the gold plan, and I'm pretty happy about it! Their support time is very cooperative and helpful with quick response times. Special thanks to Hazel as she is very patient with my questions.
If you are looking to launch an app for your store, go with Shopney!

Cornerdrink

I tried many apps before Shopney. But nothing is like this app is awesome! Very fast setup, very easy to follow the steps and the support is amazing! Thank you

DesiDutchStore

Shopney is created with quality and usability in mind. I found the App very intuitive , self explanatory to use. You can see the design and work before you launch. Everything is super good quality , looks sleek and works good. Staff from the Support are very helpful in answering any questions one may have. Would definitely recommend it.

Future

This is one of the best options, if not the best for building a world-class mobile app on top of Shopify. After checking each of the top 10 mobile builder Shopify apps, we chose this for various reasons including built-in aesthetics, ease of use and the default Arabic & RTL support. Comparing cost, Shopney’s ROI is unmatchable! Promptness is quality of entire team and Melissa stands out making sure support is always available to match Go-Live needs. Can’t wait to see and utilize the new features. Thank you and keep up the great work!

almahragroup

I totally love shopney. Very easy to setup & the staff are just a charm. They helped through the whole process & were very responsive. Shopney was & will be my best choice.

BrandSouq

One of the best mobile app builders, if not the best! Very good customer service and the app itself is very responsive and loads very fast which is very important! Thank you shopney and Lara for the good customer service

MY DOPE TEE

Very great first experiences with loading the app, understanding the app, and customer service from Hazel and her team makes me feel GREAT about using this App. Looking forward to growing with the app and seeing how it can help expand my business as a mobile app!

Mallkie

Great app with nice integrations, and most importantly they have a very good support. Its a 5 star for me. Keep it up!

Moda Mare Positano

Shopney is the best way to make your own app the staff is very helpful the editor is comfortable and very fast

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19