Shopney ‑ Mobile App

Shopney ‑ Mobile App

by Shopney Inc.

Support your customers' shopping journey both iOS&Android Apps

Monocloth

We have been using the app since May 2019 (for more than two months now) and everything so far has been great. Even if we had some doubts in the beginning, we cannot believe how functional our mobile app is now. We have been getting some sales through our mobile so we really are delighted with the service. It's also very easy to use.

I want to congratulate the support team as well. Whenever we needed anything done on the app, they were always there to help.

I would definitely recommend it if you are thinking of creating your mobile app for your website.

Vegan Dükkan

I just installed this app! It took me less than 10 mins to set up a professional looking native mobile apps. Works great and looks neat on phones.

John Paul Ataker

I use this app for a native mobile apps and love it. Simply and easy to use and get started with lots of customization.

Havanka Online Store | Official Site

Amazing support! Especially, Melissa from the team was a really great person to work with and pretty skillful. App design dashboard is really fun to play with. I was not expecting our app to look this classy. The result is mindblowing.

They also guide you to get the best results out of the app with more downloads etc. They are with you after launching your app as well. I mean literally.

An app for your store is a need. To have it with Shopney is a pleasure! Would definitely recommend.