Shopney ‑ Mobile App

Shopney ‑ Mobile App

by Shopney Inc.

You build the best brand. We build the best mobile app.

Turkista

Great team and super responsive! Your app will go live within a week only. Shoney's elegant app will give you the opportunity to find new customers for your business. I totally recommend it to all kinds of stores. Thank you shopney!

Wolfstyle Clothing

I appreciate all the help and knowledge the Shopney team provided. They we professional and a pleasure to work with.

De Moza

We have been looking for a userfriendy and mordern mobile app for our store. Shopney has got almost all what we needed.
Their support team is very quick in resolving our querries, and we could go livee with our app within a week.

TheLocalswpg

This app has been amazing. I’ve been shopping around for an app like this and by far this has been the easiest to use. I’ll be launching my app in just a few days after downloading this feature. They have some detailed instructions on how to use it and have the most helpful customer service answering any questions. We are so excited to grow our business with Shopney! 100% worth it

Avenila - Interior Lighting, Design & More

Shopney is the absolute best when it comes to customer service and getting your app up fast! Super easy interface and very easy process. Melissa & Team have been SOOO helpful throughout the whole onboarding process, I can't believe it. If I could give 10/5 stars I would. Thanks Shopney!

Bluesalon.com

Excellent App. Connects to Shopify Store very fast and Performance of the App is very good.

5 Stars to Support team as well. They have solutions for all things you require.

Best of luck! Keep doing the great work!

Classier

The service is just great. When you think of spending $10,000 with custom app developers come here before doing that, we didn't regret so maybe you won't too!

Luxueux Co.

Having the ability to scale my business has always been important to me. Shopney has created the opportunity for me to not only show credibility with an app, but generate a new stream of revenue for my business. Not only that, their customer service is phenomenal.

tus mascarillas en casa

Me encanta esta aplicación, pero lo mejor de ella es el personal increíble que hay detrás de ella, yo si no fuera por ellos no habría podido hacer nada.
Opino que detrás de las buenas empresas hay buenas personas y en este caso hacen grande a esta empresa unas grandes personas.

Nyrod

Everything is Cool, Only price a little expensive for startup. And when you click on back button in the catalog or product or cart, etc you'll exit the app instead of go back only. Support is cool. and Shopify product reviews are not available as well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9