Mobile App Builder ‑ Shopney

More Conversion, Less Ad Spend, iOS & Android Mobile App Maker

From $99/month. 30-day free trial.

Crystal & Stone

This is hands down the best app out there! From the modern design; to the seamless integration with our Shopify store; and the friendly and helpful customer service. The team is always there to chat and help when needed. We completed our app within a week, I honestly never thought this would be possible, if I could give a 10-star review I would! Don’t even bother trying any other apps, this is the one you need.

liquorStork

My client love the functionality and simplicity of the app. We use it to sell high-end products to our very private customers. Shoney is quick and easy to setup. Their support is quick and effective. a Special thank you to Melissa from Shopney who is always willing and ready to assist me.

Sam Globe

Great Team and app! I love it! Professional app for small business. suggest to everybody who is new to this game!

Pixel Artiso

I would totally recommend this app builder. 5 stars customer service, smooth and nice looking application, multiple attractive themes that fits all kind of businesses. If you are looking a an app builder, this is your destination.

Zahaar

An excellent app with the best customer service ever. They went out of their way to support every single time. Just magnificently superb.

Smartphone Shop

Don't waste your time with cheaper alternatives, these guys are the real deal. Great customer service with lots help and guidance through the process. The app works great and is really clean! And to top it off the support team at Shopney really do give world class support. Thank you.

BORD Paris

Une des meilleures application sur le Shopify App Store. Transformez son shopify en app devient un jeu d'enfant. Excellent service client. Très facile d'utilisation.

buscoterraza

The support chat is just perfect and very responsive. I would recommend this app to anyone willing to create a mobile app from their shopify store.

HYPE

If you want your Shopify store into a Movil APP, this is the best option I have found! I really love that everything is so easy to do! Design is just drag and edit! Configuration is really easy and support is amazing! But the best part is Shopney team is open to develop in the future more ideas :)
Really, go and try them!

Thrift2U

they are providing great customer service currently, they had my app on the App Store in less than a weeks time. they have been very helpful with all of my issues I have brought up. I will continue to use them and see how it goes from here! thanks Shopney! - Thrift2U - Available on IOS & Android