Shoppable Fashion Galleries

Shoppable Fashion Galleries

by AuraApps

Create stunning interactive lookbooks with clean design

Pleasure Dolls Australia

Very happy with this app. Intuitive and easy to learn how to use. The one support request I did send off was answered quickly. Many thanks.

Corporate To Home

This is the perfect app for putting room decor ideas together to help my customers imagine how to use the products in their homes. It's fairly easy to use and the image layout is exactly what I was looking for.

Anemone Swim

I love this app! It has a very chic look for shoppable galleries and the support help is amazing! Highly recommended.

MattB Customs

I am really impressed with this app, it's super easy to use and I love how I can showcase customer images in such a great layout. It's a 10/10 for us!

Guru Muscle

I used this app to showcase our new items at our store. The most wanted feature what we wished to use was adding a customer's photo that can be posted at our store. It's hard to find an app that doesn't cost you $30 a month. I'm so happy I found it. It works pretty well.

EPIPHANY | SOCIETY

I used this APP to show some Lookbook to my customer, help them to match different materials and colors, and increase the average purchase per customer. I ask for various customization to the APP developer and they were very professional and helpful in trying to solve my needs. Very good job!

www.laimer.bz

Awesome app! Works great for adding a "self-made" gallery and the support is fast and reponsible. Keep the good work up. :-)

The Modest Look

Really clean UI, does the job well and fairly priced. However, the following features would make this app a hot seller:

1. An "Add to Cart" button with a variant selector so that the customers are able to easily add the entire outfit to the cart without being redirected to individual product pages.

2. A "Shop The Look" button on product pages that are part of a specific lookbook.

3. Embed code to add the lookbooks in a blog.

I do hope that the devs look forward to adding these soon!

August 28, 2019

I'm happy to know you've had a good experience with my app so far. Thank you for sharing and your recommendations. It means a lot!