Lookbookify

Tag products on photos and create stunning lookbooks

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Featured image describe app as an editor for making galleries

Cizaro

Location Egypt
Time spent using app About 2 hours

A fantastic app, I have been looking for something like that for years! Thanks for the app again<3 <3

VANDAMM®

Location Germany

This app is just amazing. It is centainly worth the installation. And there is so much helpfull video docs for helpfull how-to tips. I can not wait to finally open my shop and show the world this fabulous LOOKBOOK : ) This App should not be named Shoppable Fashion Galleries, it should be named FABULOUS Shoppable Fashion Galleries : ))

Red Bird Rustics

Time spent using app About 2 months

I tried 5 different shoppable image apps and this app has been the best! Very easy to use and has a great user interface for the front and backend. If you cannot figure out how to use the app or it is not displaying how you would like, just reach out to their support team. They answered my request within 48 hours over the weekend.

Cavale

Location France

Really efficient and handy app. It helps me to easily create a professionnal looking lookbook for my website. I strongly recommend it :)

YOU BADDIE

Location Germany

Hey there, I really love the APP!!! Your Onlineshop looks much more professional with this APP. U can create LOOKBOOKS easily! Please try it!

Frontiers Woman

Been looking for an app like this for a while, and after some research found this was the best, both visually and ease of use. I required a couple of tweaks due to my theme, however, the team kindly made them for me. Highly recommended.

Techwear Outfits

Location France

Easy to set up and use. The application adds an original feature to your store for a very fair price.

Cata Vassalo

Location Portugal

Amazing app! Works perfectly! Very user friendly and with a nice UX. We really like it and definitely recommend it!

Blancosart

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very good looking app, a very very fair price and the support is so good! Thank you very much :) Defintely 5 Star worthy!

Article Consignment

I love this app. It's super easy to create shop the look images. Its the easiest one I have ever used and works really well .

Previous 1 3