ShopReviews ‑ Product Reviews

ShopReviews ‑ Product Reviews

From $3.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
September 15, 2021

Great app and great customer service. They did a great job helping me in the problems I was facing. I needed assistance in getting my review stars to appear near the price section of my product page and they did the job for me.

the clothes brand
Time spent using app: 10 days
June 12, 2019

Uso la aplicación en mi tienda. Me encanta tener las estrellas debajo del producto y las reseñas con fotos

LAS COSAS DE MUSITA
Spain
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 12, 2019

Thank you very much for setting options! Added the file and in it registered a code. You didn't even have to do anything yourself!

worldinglow
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 28, 2018

Great App. Good for stores still starting out. I needed more functionality though. I needed to sync my products already in store and this could only let me install one review at a time.

Montret
Time spent using app: About 18 hours
December 12, 2018

Great app, great price. Support team was great at helping me through set up, quick responses got everything working super fast. Highly recommend.

SHARP Knife Shop
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 1, 2018

Very good, customer team is great
..................................................................

Audi Lovers
Time spent using app: 20 days
Edited October 29, 2018

You guys are awesome!
The support team helped me to install in a timely manner.
Love this app and recommend to everyone!

alex's cycle
Japan
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 1, 2018

AWSOME APP! Really cheap, easy to use and effective. Support team might take a little bit to respond (2-3 days max) but they are really helpful and efficient. At least they respond not like other apps. Really recomend it!

Trakking Solutions
Spain
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited February 14, 2019

They are adding new features all the time and have fixed a bunch of things that were glitchy. EDITED my review from 3 stars to 5 for the effort. NOW I highly recommend this ap!!!!

Redneck Nation
Time spent using app: About 4 years
September 1, 2018

I installed this app a few days ago, and I'm really happy with it so far! Support is quick to respond, and has even customized my store by request, to make the star colors the same on my catalog page as I could set them up on my product page. It sounds like they're developing some other great options and features, and for the price, I couldn't be happier!

Hemp E