Shorten Links for Big Results

Shorten Links for Big Results | Reviews

by Shortly

Influencer link, Discount link, Custom Short URL, Shortly UTMs

DogCare Online Store

I compared a few methods and apps to track the performance of social links, and this one is the best at the moment. Great job!

December 1, 2021

Thank you so much for the appreciations. Please suggest your ideas with us so that we can make this app more helpful for the merchants.

Perfect Home

Great app with a clean UI. It's easy to use and allows you to create trackable links. I like that you can add a short note beside each link. It would be handy if there was a "more action" button to quickly build links off the product page.

November 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your appreciation, we will add your required feature soon.

Biloru

Thanks to this app we're able to work with influencers more efficient, this is a perfect fit. Super simple and easy to use .The app is rich as you're able to track revenue and create custom links for influencers .

ElekjackGUN

Simply by far the very best APP! I love the app. the support is very very fast and friendly. Everything is perfect. I can recommend to everyone. We are E-COM PROS! AND WE CAN SAY: INSTALL THIS APP!

MyMagicMemory DE

Very good app! Has increased my convention in the store very much. I can only recommend. Thank you very much!

Direct Sales Inspiration

The app is not free - you have to upgrade to use. Which is fine, but don't lie about it being free when it isnt.

November 28, 2021

Really sorry to know that you faced this issue. To be very honest the app price description was being updated or in process of updating when you get installed the app. After few minutes that the app description and pricing details was updated. I request you to please contact me personally so that i can resolve your issue. Your review is costing me alot. I'll be very thankful to you.

herzenskette

Friendly and fast support! App works very good and my conversion rate goes 0.5% up only because of this app!

October 12, 2021

Thank you so much for appreciating our work. We will add more value to your business.

Thanks,

Shanzy

Loved this app...I have upgraded to the Plus Plan to have unlimited options for shortening and customizing the links from my store to give my ads a neater and more professional look. It Also gave me tracking on every hits my ad got. Highly recommend!

Svedax

I requested a custom feature and support team added within 2 days. Awesome app and functionality. Clean and easy to use. Support is fast and highly professional. Thank you

Svedax Shopping

As a Shopify Store owner in the high-end Watches & Jewellery industry, we carefully choose which apps we employ on our storefront. After a comprehensive market analysis in the field of influencer Links, Discount links, Short Links, UTMs, Influencer payment & Budget calculator, we decided to use SHORTLY because of the very good reviews and a very promising demo. Our trust and hope were rewarded in every way. If I could give 100 stars, I would give 100!

Previous 1