ShoutOut ‑ Affiliate Marketing

ShoutOut ‑ Affiliate Marketing

by ShoutOut

Pro-level multi-level marketing (MLM) & affiliate referrals

The Innovative Kitchen

Love it. Best affiliate app that I've come across.

Funology Labs

USE THIS APP IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR AN AFFILIATE APP!
This app is awesome!
It is incredibly simple to set up and is set out well for both you and your affiliates! This app is updated regularly and their support team reply quickly and have solved all the issues I've had, with a number of other sites I've been using 'similar' apps but they are so complicated to set up and you really do need heaps of time.
This app, however, takes less than an hour and you're good to go.

Ladie Glam Online Boutique

I am so glad that I have found shoutout. It is everything that an new company should have if you want to be like the big boys. It allows you to stay organized by giving you a platform to communicate with your ambassadors, like wth the other platforms I was using I had to send my ambassadors an email one by one but with shoutout you write what you need to say and send it everyone under your program. $19.99 a month is well worth the cost instead of someone charging you per sales as well and you are already trying to build your own brand. I would highly recommend shoutout to anyone just getting started or if you are looking for something that will help you stay organized with your new influencers and existing influencers.

Jaminx

WOW! To have an app to manage affiliates and watch their production all in one place. And each affiliate gets their own dashboard to watch their traffic and sales... AMAZING! Love, Love, Love this app!

Organic Earth Jewellery

Very easy setup and from the moment you install it you can tell this is a very professional, polished and well thought out App.

I enabled the customer referral signup in Tutorial 1 (as recommended) and we’ve received a number of people that have now become active affiliates in less than a week, so very happy with that. The video tutorial on how to find influencers was also particularly helpful.

I can see this App as an integral part of our marketing strategy going forward and would definitely recommend it to others.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next